45. MULTI

madisonevans: sidekicks forever

madisonevans: sidekicks forever. #mrsevans

TAGGED CHRISEVANS

3.1 M LIKES | 1M COMMENTS

-

usert
AHHHHHHH

userd
shut up im crying

userq
no way no WAYYY

userh
horrible beginnings really do have happy endings

userl
i love them so much but not as much as caps beard in infinity war.

tomholland2013
YOU GUYS MADE ME CRY MULTIPLE TIMES

zakbayfield
so happy for you madison. thanks for inviting me.

THE TWO HAD STUMBLED INTO THEIR NOW SHARED HOUSE while Dodger followed behind. The two were still in their dress and tux, but it didn't matter to them. They were in love.

"Hello Mrs. Evans." Chris mumbled as he picked up Madison in a bridal style way, spinning her around. She squealed quietly as she held onto him. "Well hello, Mr. Evans," She mumbled. "You can put me down now!"

He laughed softly as he placed her down. "Sorry, I'm just still trying to process it all," He joked softly. She nudged him, giving him a stupid smile. "Well you better process it." She mumbled, making her way towards the kitchen.

Dodger tried chasing after Madison's trail of a dress as Chris followed behind, laughing softly. "Bubba, no! You can't eat that dress! It probably costs more than what this tux was worth."

Madison grabbed two bowls from the cabinet and Chris scrunched his eyebrows. "Uh, what are you doing with those?" He asked softly.

"Well," She stated. "My mom and dad told me when they got married, right afterwords they ate cereal in bed. When I got married to Zak, he never wanted to do it. But now that I'm married to you, I thought I'd keep the tradition alive."

He looked at her as if it was the moon. A small smile curled on his lips as he took one of the bowls from her. "Gotta keep the tradition alive," He laughed softly. "As long as we can watch The Golden Girls."

"You got it dude."

The two pecked each other's lips as they spent the rest of their wedding day eating Honey Nut Cheerios in their dress and tux while falling asleep watching The Golden Girls.

Let's just say, the tradition became cemented in the Evans legacy.

i'm not ready to say goodbye to this story :(