6. REAL LIFE

AFTER A LONG DAY OF WRITING SCORES AND THROWING M&MS AT EACH OTHER, Madison and the boys decided to call it a day

AFTER A LONG DAY OF WRITING SCORES AND THROWING M&MS AT EACH OTHER, Madison and the boys decided to call it a day. It had been at least a couple days since her last confrontation with Chris, and sure enough it was weird.

They haven't talked since that day, and it was eating Chris inside. He wanted to sit down and talk to her, he wanted to actually tell her that he loved her. He had questions, and so did she.

They never really talked about what happened when they reunited in that empty set lot. All they could mutter out was sorry.

"Ooh, are you gonna stay and watch this scene being recorded?" Jack teased Madison as they walked out of their music trailer. "Captain America is supposed to me in it."

She rolled her eyes as her eyes glanced over to the taping of what was happening. "Actually, yes. I am. You guys coming along?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to pass on that one." Andrew yawned. "I'm pooped."

The others agreed with him, and she brushed them off. She walked over on the side where the taping was and saw the one person she wanted to see, Chris.

He was wearing his Captain America suit, and somehow his beard made him look even more hotter. He was getting ready for his scene along with Lizzie, Mackie, Paul and Scarlett.

"You know it's creepy to stare."

She turned around and saw Sebastian, giving her a teasing smile. She gently slapped his arm.

"Shut up, Stan." She mumbled as she glanced back over at Chris who was getting in his spot. "I'm just–"

"Happy to see him?" He interrupted her. "Yeah, I think he feels the same about you. He wanted to say more when you guys last saw each other but he was just lost for words."

"Yeah, I was too." Everyone started shushing each other on the side as they started to film. One of the Russo's yelled action as they started.

She watched as Chris transformed into Captain America. She remembered the one time where he called her his real life Captain America, and now? It felt like he really was hers.

She watched as all of them fought, until Chris noticed her on the side but kept on going. Once the scene was over, the bell rang and Chris made her way over to her.

"Seb, he's coming over, what do I say." She mumbled turning her back to him but suddenly he was gone. She cursed to herself and smiled lightly when Chris came over.

"Hi," She said softly, as he smiled down at her. "You did really good. That's all fake fighting, right?"

He started to laugh and nodded. "Yes, it's all fake fighting. You don't need to worry." He froze for a minute. "I missed you, little cap."

Her heart completely warmed up as he said this. "We need to talk, about stuff." She told him.

"Oh we certainly do. Just don't know when." He mumbled, looking at her. Chris wanted to kiss her, but he couldn't. Madison wanted to kiss him. But she couldn't.

She took out a pen and rolled up his sleeve, writing her new number down. "Tomorrow, at my apartment. For dinner? The boys are going to go visit family for the weekend."

A smile widen on his face and he nodded. "I'll be there. I'll text you."

Her heart warmed up as if something that was gone for so long was now back to her. She rolled down his sleeve, smiling. "I'll see then, Chris."

She got on her tipy-toes and gave him a slow but soft kiss on his cheek. "Bye."

He smiled widely as he walked back to where the scene was being filmed. Mackie was wiggling his eyebrows at Chris and Chris glanced back at her, completely enchanted by her.

She blew him a kiss, which made him get even more red. "God Evans, you're such a school girl." He teased him.

"That's the love of my life. Leave me alone." Chris mumbled at Mackie as they started to film again.

In that moment, they both knew that they might be okay again.

-

this chapter stinks but whatever enjoy