Chapter 6

I've been up since my night mare thinking about what Parker said 'I'll never leave you.' That's all I could think about. Parker looked very cute when sleeping. He looked so peaceful. Ok. I've thought about it long enough, it's time to get my day started, at 4:30 in the morning *sigh*.
I go take a shower. When I get out I wrap a towel around myself and brush my teeth. I walk into my closet and put today's outfit on.

 I walk into my closet and put today's outfit on

When I tie my last shoe I walk to my office. I see a large stack of paper, that will take me hours to do. I go into the kitchen and fix me a cup of coffee. Since I'm already in there, I decide to fix my breakfast as well. Today its oats with blueberries and strawberries.

I take my breakfast and coffee up to my office and get started

'Alpha. There are rogues by the northwest border. What do you want done with them?' A guard named Jim told me through mind link.
'Kill the ones that will attack and take the ones who surrender to the cells for questioning.' I say back in my alpha tone.
'Yes alpha.' and then I cut the link
Back to work I go. A few hours later, the sun hasn't come all the way up yet, Parker comes walking in with his messy, bed hair, with nothing on but his boxers.
"Why are you up and working at this hour?"
"I couldn't sleep after my night mare so I got up to get some of this done being that I didn't get any done yesterday."
"Oh. Do you want to go on a date today?"
"Can Sarah and Jack come?"
"Actually Jack is asking Sarah today too. For a double date of course."
"Then yes. I'd love to go on a date with you." I say smiling. He comes over to my side of the desk and leans down to kiss me. After the kiss, Sarah walks in and Parker walks out.
"Why are you up, doing work" she looks at my wall clock "at 6:47 in the morning?"
"Last night I had a nightmare and woke up screaming and sweating. In the nightmare Parker cheated on me with a girl in the pack. When I saw them I said 'how could you?' and ran out of the pack house. When I got home he hadn't followed me he just let me go, he just left me. So when I told him that he had just left me he said 'I'd never leave you.' That's all I've thought about for 2 hours and 17 mins." I explained to her.
"Oh. My. God!" She squealed " that is the cutest thing ever! I hope Jack does something like that for me. Oh my god, who knew the big bad alpha would be so sweet and caring."
"I am not sweet. I am sexy." Parker said coming in with his signature smirk.
"Of course you are baby." I say in a mocking voice.
'He's sexy but mainly sweet.' I say to Sarah through mind link.
She starts laughing and I smile. Parker glares at me.
"What's so funny Sarah?" Parker asks her.
She quickly sobers up and says 'nothing' and Parker glares at me again.
———————3 hours later——————-
It's time for the date. I'm gonna wear the dress that I bought the other day. Sarah is doing the same thing. The good thing about the heels I bought are that they are very comfortable so I will be able to walk in them.
"Eli, can you curl the back of my hair?"
"Yeah, just give me a second so that I can finish this little part of my makeup."
"Done."
"Ok. So I want basic curls. You know what I mean because you do it the best."
"Ok." I did what she wanted and then went to doing my hair. I did a braided bun. When I got that done I put a bow in it.

Not to brag, but I'm really good at doing hair

——————at the restaurant————-
We went to Olive Garden. I ordered a salad and so did Sarah. I'm not even sure what the guys got. I learned more about Parker like his favorite food is pizza. His favorite soda is Dr.pepper. His favorite place to eat is Olive Garden, which surprised me because his favorite food is pizza.
When we left Olive Garden we went to a park. Parker and I drove separate from Sarah and Jack so they could get more time together. We was walking around the park, that was owned by the pack, when I saw a pup picking on another pup. I walked up to him.
"Excuse me. What's your name?" I asked the first pup.
"Jake, Alpha Elizabeth." He said whimpering
"Why are you picking on him?"
"I don't have a reason."
"Well why don't you say sorry."
"Sorry Derek."
"It's ok."
"Ok now why aren't you boys at training?" They where 13 and it was time for them to start training but they weren't there.
"We are tired from yesterday, alpha."
"Alright well I expect to see you boys at training tomorrow."
"Yes, Alpha."
"I thought you wasn't alpha yet?" Parker asked.
"I'm not, but since I'm the next alpha they are told to respect me as their alpha."
"Ok."
"Let's go back home."
When we go home it was around 5:30. We went to change out of our date clothes and into comfy clothes. When we got back into the living room I suggested Netflix and chill and of course he agreed.
At the end of the movie Parker started talking again.
"Elizabeth. Are you still awake?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"I have something to tell you." He said
"What is it?"

"I love you."