k.th | Goodbye | i

🇴​🇳​🇪​🇸​🇭​🇴​🇹​🇸​ 🇦​🇷​🇪​ 🇦​🇱​🇸​🇴​ 🇫​🇴​🇺​🇳​🇩​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇹​🇺​🇲​🇧​🇱​🇷​

Summary : He had been searching for the comfort he thought would be everlasting.

𝕲 𝖔 𝖔 𝖉 ~ 𝖇 𝖞 𝖊

Music | BGM : Bye | GFriend | Play on Loop〗

Taehyung never wanted it to turn out this way. Not like this.

He had plans-plans he wanted to set into action, goals he wanted to accomplish. He had everything sorted out -or that's what he wanted to believe- the second he decided to find comfort.

He had planned to stray awhile, maybe love someone .. temporarily, until she comes back in his life.

And he did; did got what he wanted.

So why are his eyes watering?

Why are there tears streaming down his eyes the more he read the lightly blurred and rushed handwriting on a simple piece of paper?

Why does he regret everything so badly?

Sitting alone in a room with only a piano inside was one of your hobbies. At least it used to be until Taehyung, your lover, came into your life recklessly. The both of you encountered one another in a flower shop, with you picking up some flowers to offer to your late best friend who had suffered with depression.

White roses falling to the ground as he bumped into you rather harshly.

He was gawking at you, and you were able to remember it clearly, how a shade of pink dusted his cheeks and he stuttered out a nervous reply. Offering to buy you new roses in return. You honestly didn't want him to, but he insisted, besides, he was going to take you out for coffee.

Turns out he was also buying flowers for a cousin of his who has been hospitalized recently and is under comatose.

The two of you hit it off pretty quickly, but there was nothing holding you back.

He told you of his dream to be an idol, and you supported him all the way. In fact, he's been a trainee under a company and you know full well he's going to debut soon enough. With a perfect structured visage and a deep, sensual like voice, he's bound to be popular.

You had composed music with him with the use of your piano located in your house, reserved in an empty room with only windows and pretty vintage like curtains. He found it very beautiful, which flattered you the most.

But now, in the same empty room, in front of the grand white piano with a few white roses on top, you are alone.

Taehyung is now an idol, still not that known around, but they're pushing through. They work hard, and you often drop there to give them some food whenever you can. The two of you remained strong for years.

He visits you, but lately enough, his words seem rather off.

His 'I-love-you's are becoming monotonous, his kisses went cold, his embrace and his warmth are long gone.

Still, you stuck by his side.

You didn't know what went wrong, but your heart began splitting whenever you find him smiling so lively outside but dead cold around you.

What did you do wrong?

A sigh left your chapped lips as you pulled out some sheet musics from a folder.