j.hs | Smile

oneshots are also found in tuuuuuuumblr ~

Summary : In which Hoseok re-opens the box of his childhood blues.

A/n : For the meantime, have some Hobi angst

Smile

"Yah! Hyung!"

Laughing hysterically, Hoseok quickly slides into an empty room in order to avoid Jungkook's possible revenge. He had stepped right into his and Taehyung's trap a little while ago, and when the both of them had scurried out of their hiding spots, they found the maknae covered in slime. The prank's only one of their best, and they had to run off in different directions in hopes of sparing their lives from the maknae -who can still be heard thundering down the hallways of their dorms. 

He waited silently in a wardrobe before muffling his laughter the second he heard Tae scream, no doubt caused by Jungkook. His safe haven was disturbed however when the wardrobe doors opened to reveal Jimin who appeared just as shock as he is.

"Hyung?" he blinks in confusion.

"Hobi-hyung!!" Jimin turns his head to the voice who had desperately shouted the rapper's name. His confusion increasing two-fold as Hoseok immediately jumped out of the closet, running out into the hallway to find Taehyung struggling in Jungkook's grip, the latter wearing a contented grin on his face as soon as he sees J-Hope grinning back at him.

"Yah, let him go, Kookie," Hoseok says, internally laughing at Tae's bemused expression. Jungkook lifts one of his arms, showing off the slime that oozed down slowly onto the man in his grip, the latter showing off a disgusted face the moment the slime drops down on his cheek. He started struggling around in a desperate manner, wanting to free himself from the youngster's clasp. Jungkook laughs and releases him, watching as his fellow bandmate escape into another room, probably to wash his face two times.

Hoseok claps his hand, his brotherly side showing off the second he sees the maknae frown at his slime coated clothes. He probably loved them more than anything, too, they were a gift.

 "C'mere, I'll help 'ya." He smiles brightly and walks directly to the nearest bathroom in the hall, Jungkook follows him shortly, an extra shirt in hand. His eyes narrowed in suspicion, wary of trusting his hyung. He already dumped his clothes with slime, how can he be so sure this ain't another trick up in his sleeve? The older one rolls his eyes playfully, already knowing what's running in the maknae's mind.

"I'm helping you," he puffs his cheeks slightly as he placed the detergent on top of the counter. Jungkook did nothing but give him a side smirk, "Since hyung wants to help then I suggest we do this manually." he grins wickedly. Hoseok looks at him, his jaw dropping. Why would he prefer washing with hands than the use of a machine? 

It's way easier. 

His reply was cut short when the vocalist took off his black shirt first, then his long sleeved one afterward before slipping on his clean shirt. It took him a minute to understand that they'll be doing one of each. It was also the only time he noticed the number of clothes they wear in a day.

Jungkook, who is already beginning to wash the slime off, laughed discreetly as his hyung sat on a stool, defeated. Turning on the tap, he as well, began to wash the other soaked-through-shirt.

There was nothing but the sound of water splashing against the tiles occupying the room. To say it isn't awkward would be a lie, but neither of them can think of a topic for the current situation. Well, that is, until the curious maknae decided to cross his fingers.

"Hyung," he speaks. Temporarily stopping his manual labor to take a look at the rapper who glanced at him in confusion, his hands still scrubbing and washing the slime off the shirt he's handling as of the moment.