j.jk | 3 | Never Again

🇴​🇳​🇪​🇸​🇭​🇴​🇹​🇸​ 🇦​🇷​🇪​ 🇦​🇱​🇸​🇴​ 🇫​🇴​🇺​🇳​🇩​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇹​🇺​🇲​🇧​🇱​🇷​

Summary : Be wary of what you wish for.

𝕹 𝖊 𝖛 𝖊 𝖗   𝕬 𝖌 𝖆 𝖎 𝖓

Music | BGM : Hope Not | BlackPink | Play on Loop〗

That night, Jungkook covered himself up with the covers up to his chin, eyes staring into the painted ceiling in his room. Unable to take a good night sleep even at such a late hour.

He turned to his side, fingers unknowingly gripping the sheets underneath him. The same place where a certain female used to sleep on, but now is nowhere to be found. Still-he can live without her, he dedicated his pride to it the second it left his lips. The moment he stood his ground alone, the very time she left his house, he had it all decided.

So why.. ?

He closed his eyes, stubbornly trying to familiarize himself with the foreign coldness beside him.

Why does he feel so empty?

He feels a bit better the following day. But it doesn't change the fact that he's still getting used to the feeling of being isolated from the rest of the world with no one but his servants who awaited his orders like robots.

It doesn't feel like him at all.

So that day after he ate breakfast and invited the servants to dine with him -despite their shock- , he planned to visit [Y/n]'s house. He still remembers where it is, but with the lack of knowledge of where his new mansion lays, he has no choice but to go there by car. He often just walks, helps his mind rid of negativity.

Having dressed casually which consisted of a simple tee underneath a black jacket along with his signature jeans and Timbs, he left his bedroom only to be greeted by a panicking maid who is bent over a luxurious looking vase.

He isn't doing it over the top, but he's certain the maid's about to cry.

"Oh no, if master sees this, then.. then.. !" he hears her whisper nervously to herself, her bare fingers pricking against the sharp edges of the broken parts of the vase as she tried to take it.

Jungkook stiffens, "What are you doing?" he demands, his pace quickening to approach the woman who immediately tenses as soon as she sees him walking towards her shaking form.

"M-master Jeon!" her voice cracks up, grabbing the attention of several servants who happen to witness the scene. He isn't deaf, he has sharp ears, and he's able to hear some of them speaking of how the maid is doomed.

What the heck do they mean?

"I-I'm sorry!" the maid hides her face, some tears already streaming, but Jungkook was having none of that. "I was just cleaning, a-and-!" he grabbed her wrist, earning a gasp from the maid who expected the worse.

The servants looked away, already knowing what's about to happen. But they were in for a shock.

"Your fingers are bleeding," Jungkook hisses softly, eyes scanning over the wound.

"E-eh!?" the woman squeaks, unable to move. The servants are gaping over the situation, too.

Jungkook looks over the broken vase, sighing,

"Don't be sorry for a piece of furniture. Get these treated right away, you can just clean it up later." he nods simply at her before standing up and walking away.