j.jk | Magic Shop

🇴​🇳​🇪​🇸​🇭​🇴​🇹​🇸​ 🇦​🇷​🇪​ 🇦​🇱​🇸​🇴​ 🇫​🇴​🇺​🇳​🇩​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇹​🇺​🇲​🇧​🇱​🇷 

Summary : Broken bonds fit together to create a better relationship.

A/N : I'm lacking tons for the hyung line I'm so sorry :___:

M a g i c   S h o p

Music | BGM : Magic Shop | BTS | Play on Loop〗

To say that they were in hysterics would be a complete understatement, they were beyond that. They were completely in denial, but of course they would be.

"What made you think like that?" The eldest of them questions calmly in spite of the eruption of sobs and complains that surrounded the now depressing dorm. Even the leader couldn't believe his ears from the sudden revelation that he had heard.

Taehyung stands in front of them again, an empty look in his eyes.

The remaining ones kept staring at him, trying to see an ounce of emotion, or anything—anything at all that can give away what he's feeling.

But there's none.

"I'm leaving BTS." he repeats.

The sobs intensified.

Jimin was crying his heart out beside Hoseok, who in turn was hugging back, effortlessly trying to wipe his tears away. Yoongi remained silent in his seat, eyes set low as they glossed over. Jin was making an attempt to stay strong, which proved futile after Taehyung repeated what he had said.

Jungkook, however..

He gulps, not caring whether the tears in his eyes are flowing like a waterfall. All that he knows is that his best friend, his closest confidant, is leaving without even saying why—and it hurts like damn.

Standing, he trembles over to his separated room.

"J-Jungkook.." Jimin's voice cracks, and it brings him to halt in his steps. But when he remembered that Taehyung is right there, possibly staring at his back with little to no emotion in his eyes, he found himself breaking down even more as he ignored his hyung and entered the dark room.

He didn't understand why it's happening, for when his presence disappeared, a chorus of shouts and denials came from the living room. Mostly his hyung's name floating.

Sobbing, Jungkook drops on his bed, clutching his pillows tightly as he wailed in it.

The group was perfectly fine the way he saw it back then, even before their comeback. They were so happy!

Were they?

He's pretty sure Taehyung's being blissful too, so what brought him down?

"I'm tired of it—I'm so sick of everything!"

He hears Taehyung's voice shouting, it's deepness overpowering the others and shutting them in place. Jungkook held his breath.

"I hate.. I hate having to pretend like it's okay to me," he hears ragged breaths, as if he's struggling to say the truth. Afraid it would hurt them further more than he intended to. "Because it's not. I love you all and the ARMYs.. but.." Everything was silent. No one was speaking. By far he knew they all were silent so they can hear his answer, that probably and hopefully, they'll find a way to end this and make a solution.

But they know they won't be able to.

".. I just.. It's just not there anymore. I can't seem to have fun like I used to, I can't find the heart to enjoy what I'm doing."