m.yg | 1 | Deception

🇴​🇳​🇪​🇸​🇭​🇴​🇹​🇸​ 🇦​🇷​🇪​ 🇦​🇱​🇸​🇴​ 🇫​🇴​🇺​🇳​🇩​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇹​🇺​🇲​🇧​🇱​🇷

Summary : Regret only comes in the end.

𝕯 𝖊 𝖈 𝖊 𝖕 𝖙 𝖎 𝖔 𝖓

Music | BGM : House of Cards ◎ Instrumental | BTS | Play on Loop〗

To fall in love always was in your bucket list when you were a child, a child prepped up for the insane truth of life in the coming years.

Your parentsㅡah, your beloved parents had explained the nature of who you are. Of your name, and of the burden you will bear in the future.

They were loving, indeed, and they certainly didn't lack giving you care.

They trained you well, so perfectly well that the rest of the family members placed so much trust and faith in you.

Even when you were just eight years of age.

Your mind had already matured long enough to know, to decipher fragments of how bitter life is.

Of how cruel some humans are.

Thus, being the child you are before, you indulged yourself in books of fairy tales. Books where you can imagine and visualize happy endings to stories that started so cruelly. And, with a childish hope, you believed that someday, you'd be gaining your own happy end.

As you grew however, that ending you are reaching for years prior seemed far away.

Out of reach.

You realized this until you were a young adult, trained ever since a child to the nature of work. Nothing but work. So, with a positive feedback that you're going to live your life as someone who does nothing but work, you pulled up a lie.

A lie that only you are aware of.

Deceptions, illusions, you name it. There is no escape in reality, you became aware of that. So what you do is simple, you falsely believe that you're living in a fairy tale.

Nothing goes wrong.

You were grateful that your parents had taught you all about it, thus making it less of a surprise when you are granted the position of head of the company.

[Y/n] [L/N], the only heir to the company.

The most trusted worker even before you gained control. Everyone believed in you, and that doubles the stress. The work, and the hardship.

It was your burden to carry on your shoulders because one mistake paves way for the downfall of the entire enterprise.

You were young when you became the head, the young, youthful age of twenty one. In spite of the work load and difficulty, you still looked fresh.

Beautiful, wise, and elegant.

The perfect daughter of the [Last Name] family.

Is far from having a happy life.

Don't get it wrong, you led the company well. Much better than your parents ever did if the staff were to be honest, but there's something else that's dragging you down.

Lately, your parents had a 'terrific' idea. They were excited to spill the beans, claiming that it'd help both the family and the company.

Of course what does that mean?