k.th | For You

🇴​🇳​🇪​🇸​🇭​🇴​🇹​🇸​ 🇦​🇷​🇪​ 🇦​🇱​🇸​🇴​ 🇫​🇴​🇺​🇳​🇩​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇹​🇺​🇲​🇧​🇱​🇷​   

Summary : Never underestimate a family's love.

A/N : Crappy ton of timeskips

F o r   Y o u

Music | BGM : The Truth Untold ◎ Violin Cover | Alison Sparrow | Play on Loop〗

Taehyung shakily pulls open the drawers in his twin's room, immediately choking on his held back sobs when he spotted the all too familiar folders stacked inside safely and securely.

He takes one out and opens it, revealing the neat words and the original manuscripts written inside.

They were all safe, the secrets remained secrets.

He swallows down the lump in his throat as he breathes in heavily, in and out, continuously, as he takes a slip of parchment that was tucked in between two folders.

XX Years Ago

You wept loudly to yourself as you laid sprawled across the asphalt, your knees scrapped way badly for you to attempt to walk. It was a pain no five year old can tackle easily.

Another sob racked it's way out of your throat as you stand on wobbly little legs, trembling twofold thus causing you to fall back on your wounded knees.

A loud cry escapes you, the tears falling helplessly as you began crying out for your twin brother; who was currently and literally on the hunt for you. It had been minutes ever since the start of hide and seek, and he often finds you within the first two minutes. Your laughter giving way of your hideout.

But now that he can't even hear a single thing, panic flourished through his being. It was then did he hear a strangled cry of help and the sob that followed afterwards made him sprint towards it.

"[Y/n]! [Y/nnnn]!!"

He calls out as he turns to a rather isolated place in the park, freezing when he sees his little sister sobbing across the ground. Her cries increasing as soon as she laid eyes on his figure. It was when she sobbed his name out did he came back to his senses and made his way towards her, shushing her quietly and gently stating to get on his back.

Taehyung carried you all the way to the house with you on his back, careful not to drop you. Not like he will. In order to comfort you or distract you from your wound, he joked around, like the typical brother he is.

That was until, the two of you reached home, to the corpses of your mother and father.

Bang !

In the midst of chaos, Taehyung managed to pull you down with him behind a wall. Bullets flying through the place you once stood.

The beating of your heart was intense as you glued your back to the wall, hands shakily yet tightly gripping the pistol you had picked up from a dead foe.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" your twin hisses as he leans a bit to the hall to shoot an enemy down, quickly whipping his attention back to you as he eyed you up and down. Momentarily dropping the gun to literally twist you around to see if there's any wounds.

You sigh, "I came after you."

He does not look happy.

"Right when I told you to stay put in the car!" he snarls, his now mature looking face contorting into madness. A grumble rises to your throat, "I don't--"