m.yg | FINAL | Deception

🇴 🇳 🇪 🇸 🇭 🇴 🇹 🇸 🇦 🇷 🇪 🇦 🇱 🇸 🇴 🇫 🇴 🇺 🇳 🇩 🇮 🇳 🇹 🇺 🇲 🇧 🇱 🇷

Summary : Regrets only come in the end.

𝕯 𝖊 𝖈 𝖊 𝖕 𝖙 𝖎 𝖔 𝖓

Music | BGM : Goodbye | Deemo | Play on Loop〗

You haven't really spoken with him after the argument, you haven't made any actions to approach him—and neither did he.

In all basis, the two of you are currently in a mutual I-hate-your-guts relationship.

It had been a week after the heated debate, and still, the house remained tension filled and cold. The two of you separated completely, he actually left the Master Bedroom in order to take refuge in his own room a separate corridor from yours.

Not like you're complaining.

But still, every day, despite of your anger towards him—you still manage to cook breakfast for him.

The reason was simple, oh so simple.

You were in love.

And it warmed your heart when you come back home seeing he had eaten the dish you had made for him, you knew he wouldn't throw it away. Because for some reason, a friend of yours named Jin had kept a watchful eye on him all the time. So you kept up with your own business, and he does his. It pains you with the idea of him not even wanting to spare you a glance, but you managed to push through. His presence alone is enough.

One particular morning, you did about the usual things. Wake up, shower, cook breakfast, eat and save some for your still asleep husband, then get dressed for work. You were careful in walking the house, not wanting to wake Yoongi up from his dreamy slumber. Speaking of him..

You creaked open his bedroom door, eyes catching on the still figure whose back is facing you. The covers drawn up to his bare shoulders. It's relatively cold inside, too. Sighing underneath your breath, you closed the door. Unaware that he had his eyes open the entire time, he just didn't want to talk to you just yet. Once he heard you down the stairs, he heaves a sad sigh.

When you reached the front door, you can't help but feel something off. Like, very off for your liking. You just didn't know what it was, or why you felt like so, but you pushed it to the back of your mind and left for work.

When you arrived at your destination, your secretary came, a bit troubled looking. In her hands a clipboard which is surprisingly empty for the moment. She bounced her heels, approaching you.

"Everything's clear for the day, miss [Y/n]. All there is are some papers you have to sign and.." she trails off, unsure of your reaction. Raising an eyebrow at her nervous state, you press her on. She trembles with a sigh,

"A woman named Yeun seeks a meeting.."

Your blood ran cold.

Yeun?

As in Yeun Shi?

Yoongi's ex?

You put on your best poker face on and gave her a meek nod, you don't know what she wants with you, but you can handle it. You can't really hate her or anything, she was his lover, and not you. You already accepted the fact, and whatever she has to say to you will be a piece of cake from now on.

Yoongi silently drinks his mug of coffee as he ate his breakfast for the day. He had gone up from his bed as soon as he heard your car drive away from the driveway, he really didn't want any chances. But as his eyes watched the car drive farther away from sight, he can't help but feel something inside stirring. Making him uncomfortable, almost like something bad is about to happen.