k.th | 'Till I Disappear

🇴​🇳​🇪​🇸​🇭​🇴​🇹​🇸​ 🇦​🇷​🇪​ 🇦​🇱​🇸​🇴​ 🇫​🇴​🇺​🇳​🇩​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇹​🇺​🇲​🇧​🇱​🇷

Summary : He will be forever lovedㅡeven if he doesn't know it.

A/N : Sorry for the lack of update!

🇪​🇩​🇮​🇹​🇪​🇩​

' T i l l   I   D i s a p p e a r 

ft. Jimin

Music | BGM : The Truth Untold or Bye | BTS / GFriend | Play on Loop〗

You thought you were the luckiest girl in the world when your thirteenth birthday came by, and the name of your soulmate appeared on your shoulder;

Kim Taehyung.

All in detailed cursive inked by fate itself.

He's your best friend ever since six; he's the boy who adored making other people smile and make their day all the more better than before, the boy who is soft for everyone he meets and greets anyone he sees.

Thus, you were so lucky to be his friend, but to be his soulmate?!

You didn't thought you could be any more happier.

You were so excited to break the news to your best friend but seeing that he's in a family vacation and won't return anytime soon, you kept the happy stuff to yourself.

However, only a few months came spiraling by when you found a drastic change in your supposedly happy ending.

It was somewhere around midnight when it happened, you were awakened by the searing pain in your shoulder. Burning your skin and etching something into it so painfully you thought you were being carved out.

It felt as if your shoulder was bleeding the second you threw the covers off and you rushed to open the lights.

When you looked at your shoulder, you felt like dying.

His name was still there, but somehow in disarray.

The lines are somewhat allover the area and it looked as if it has dotted, incomplete lining. Not only that, but there's a faint glow of red behind the letters.

And by the endless books you've read about soulmates and their ups and downs, you knew exactly what it meant.

There was some interference in your tale, something that fate planned all the way.

You were one of the unlucky few whose soulmate has a different name etched into their skin.

You were the destined one to face the world; alone, until the life inside you withers out.
Until your soulmate confesses his love for his significant other, you'd keep on living.

But when he ultimately speaks out his devotion—you'd disappear.

Forever, without a trace.

It terrified you so badly that you screamed into your pillow, sobbing at the thought of losing Taehyung to someone else.

How could this happen? Everything is so planned out perfectly in the very start!

He was supposed to be yoursㅡand..

You're supposed to be his.

You caused so much ruckus that evening that you have accidentally awakened Jimin, a friend who is currently sleeping over, and he dragged his blanket towards your room. Surprised to find you in such a mess.