~Him~

"What do you want Andrews?" Jughead sighed. The last tim he had seen him was at the party. And things seemed fine as they laughed when Archie and Vronica found Betty and him naked in bed. But Jughead had noticed the slight hate that filled Archie's eyes as their eyes met that night. Either way he really didn't care.
"How's Betty?" Jughead looked at him for a few seconds. As if to determine if Archie was actually wondering and wanted to know how Betty was doing or if he asked because he wanted to pick a fight.
"She's good, I guess." Jughead shrugged, without telling Archie how broken Betty actually was.
"I wish she could see how much you will hurt her." Archie said without moving a muscle. "I mean we both know she should pick me instead of you. I mean...all you've really done is kill her sister. And that is not a good starter." Jughead almost choked.
"What?" He said. As if to understand what Archie had said.
"You heard me and deep down you know it too. You caused her all this pain." He raised his brows quickly and shrugged. "I mean...before you she had an amazing life, with me of course, and with a rather good relationship with her mom and you know..." He once again shrugged and smirked.
"'And you know' what?" Jughead mumbled. Even though he already knew the answer.
"And a sister." Jughead glared at him.
"How was I supposed to know she was going to kill herself? I was just trying to help." Jughead said. Trying his best not to show how right Archie was. Because he was. Jughead had fucked up Betty's life. He really had.
"She was at the Sisters for a reason smartass." Archie sighed and rolled his eyes. And a weird smirk spread across his face, something that made Jughead feel uneasy. "I guess when you have hurt her enough for her to follow in her sisters footsteps you'll understand that you really fucked her up. And I sincerely hope it hurts you, that it hurts you so much that you want to die. Betty is amazing and you really fucked her up." Jughead felt dizzy. Deep down he knew Archie was right. He was. He was slowly killing her. He took a deep breath, hit Archie once, harshly right across the face. And walked away.

"One more!" He raised his hand and watched the old bartender look at him. She was dressed in way too slutty clothes for her age. He wanted to go to the Whyte Wyrm but under the circumstances he believed that it wasn't a good idea. So he had just gotten to the closest bar and showed up. The fake ID he had on him worked perfectly fine and, as he was in the Northside of Riverdale, everyone was scared shitless of the Serpent. Especially because of his anger boiling inside of him and his harsh way of walking. He looked threatening.
"I don't think you should..." He took his switchblade watched it reflect the dull light. She gave him a fast look, stared at his Serpent jacket and sighed. "You're FP Jones son right?" She said as she poured him another shot of vodka. Jughead stared at her.
"Yeah." He mumbled as he emptied the entire shot. He had promised himself not to drink, he didn't want to end up as his father. Or his grandfather for that matter. Both were alcoholists. Always drunk out of their minds. Until, one day, Jughead's grandfather abruptly died. He sighed as he looked at the bartender. "One more." He said it even though he knew he was going to throw up if he took one more shot.
"You're gonna be sick." He shrugged. He didn't care. "Can I call anyone to pick you up?" Jughead found himself shaking his head as his mouth said:
"Betty." The bartender looked at him and then at his phone.
"Is that Betty?" She pointed at his screen and her name was making the entire table spinning. He sighed.
"Yeah." He bit his lip and forced himself not to pick up. He wanted to hear her voice more htan anything, but he knew that he would hurt her. Like he always did.
"Betty is amazing and you really fucked her up." The words Archie had said echoed in his head and he felt like throwing up. He really fucked her up. He took a slow, deep breath.
"You're drunk off your ass." The bartender said and smirked. He glared at her.
"And you're an ugly, failed slut who works at a bar. Is there more obvious shit you want to state or are we good?" He slurred and she sighed.
"Your girl is calling again." Jughead looked at his phone and sighed as he once again declined her call. "Is she gonna be pissed that you're here?" Jughead glared at her.
"It's none of your business." He rubbed his neck and bit his lip. "Damn it." He mumbled.
"What?" She asked. As if he would tell her.
"Nothing. I have to go." He slurred and threw a hundred dollar bill on the counter. "Keep the change." He sighed.
"Sweetie, you're not driving home by yourself" Jughead looked at her then back at his car keys. "My shift ends in five minutes. Stay and I'll take you home." Jughead looked at the clock on his phone. 03:55
"Fucking shit." He pinched his nose as Betty once again called. And he, once again, declined.