23~Daughter

"Where the hell is she?" Derek yelled storming into the bunker.

"Derek we can explain-"

"I don't need an explanation, I need to know who took my daughter" Derek exclaimed.

"We're not sure, she sneaked out when she found out that you went to look for supplies" Isaac explained.

"And no one thought to go after her?" Derek yelled.

"We did, that's when we saw a guy grab her and run, we tried shooting him, but then he disappeared" Derek was now on a full fledged freak out, he grabbed his gun and was prepared to exit the bunker when the siren rang inside.

"It's them" Erica said "Derek you can't go out there"

"My daughter is out there Erica" Derek yelled.

"And what happens when we find her and we have to tell her that her daddy was killed, what then?" Erica asked trying to get him to understand.

"She's all I've got left" Derek said frustrated.

"I know, and I understand, she's your baby girl, but when we find her she's gonna need her daddy" Erica tried to calm him down.
<~>~<~>
Stiles was walking through the woods with his gun at the ready if anything were to take him by surprise. He looked out to the distance to see a light coming from the ground and then it disappeared. Aiming his gun forward he walked towards where he saw it, he was not expecting what he saw to be a little girl.

"Hey come with me" Stiles held her hand to hide behind a tree "Where's your family?" He asked her whilst checking to see if she had any injuries.

"My mommy died, and my daddy left"

"He left?" hate boiled up inside of Stiles at that, how could someone just leave a kid in this world, how was she supposed to defend herself.

"Okay honey, my names Stiles, could you tell me yours?" He asked sweetly.

"Scarlett" for a kid she seemed brave.

"That's a pretty name, how about you come with me?" She nodded her head, he held her hand and looked around to see if it was clear, he thought it was but he was proven wrong when a bullet hit him in his bicep "Agh, shi-" he cut himself off when he remembered Scarlet was beside him "Okay Scarlet I'm going to need you to hold onto me tight okay" Stiles said picking her up, and like it was a reflex she tightened her arms around Stiles neck.

"Are they gonna kill us?"

"No sweetie, I won't let that happen to you" Stiles told her "Keep your head down" he poked his head out to see that there was a man with a gun, but it was weird cause he wasn't wearing the usual uniform they tend to wear.

He took a quick breath and ran forward whilst shots were erupting behind him, some hitting the trees around him, and some on the ground skimming his feet by a few centimetres. He kept on running until he reached where he knew they no longer would be able to be seen, it's a small entry of a tunnel that leads to the other side of a mountain. He let Scarlet stand and took a deep inhale of breath as he touched the bullet wound. He ripped of the sleeve of his shirt and luckily there's an exit wound so the bullet is no longer in his arm, the bad news it's bleeding real bad. He picked up the sleeve he ripped and tied it around his arm tightly and tugged in it to make sure it was secure. He averted his gaze away from his arm and directed it at Scarlett to see that she looked scared.

"It's okay, come on" he swung his gun over his shoulder and took ahold of her hand and walked forward.

"Are we almost there?" she asked, she was currently on Stiles back, after an hour or so of walking her legs began to give out.