17~Boyfriend Material

Derek pulls up to the house in his car and walks up to the door, he doesn't knock, or ring the bell, he just walks on in.

"Derek!! Come in why don't you" Erica shrieked, surprised by Derek appearing out of thin air.

"I will thank you" he said, walking past the girl and her two roommates who were sat on the sofa in the living room. He made his way to the kitchen and opened the fridge and got himself a beer.

"Okay, why are you here? And why are you stealing my beer?" Erica asked him as she stood up and met Derek half way to the adjoining room.

"I'm having a midlife crisis" Derek told her in a tone that seemed like it had become a regular occurrence for him.

"When are you not having one?" Erica scoffed at his reason for coming over, because at this point she got a phone call pretty much every week, Derek on the other side ranting about how Jerry from class did this, or how Teddy from his gym looked at him the wrong way.

Derek ignored what she had said and walked right past her into the living room. He sat in the seat opposite of the girls, what are their names? There's no point in asking Derek, he was ignoring Erica when she explained her situation with the rent and having to get a new roommate.

Both girls looked straight at him, Derek had seen that look, almost every single day when he was in high school. He took a sip of his beer, and focused his gaze on the girls and gave them a smirk and a nod making them blush slightly.

"I'm Lydia" a petite girl with strawberry blonde hair introduced herself with a sweet and innocent smile.

"And you are?" Derek said pointing the bottom of his bottle to the girls beside her.

"Allison" she told him looking down at her hands, slightly less confident than Lydia was.

"Well it's nice to meet you both" he gave them another one of his famous Derek Hale smirks that always made the girls at his school swoon, and fall to his feet "I'm Derek"

Erica watched the whole ordeal with enjoyment, Derek could make others fall to his feet with a simple glance. He always had everyone wrapped around his finger, Erica was probably the only one not to fall for his spell. That was the main reason she and Derek became best friends; because she doesn't take his bullshit.

"It might just be me, but I don't recall you telling me how gorgeous your new roommates were" Derek said looking at Erica who had a smile on her face, he then looked back at the girls and...you guessed it smirked, yet again.

"Once a flirt always a flirt" Erica said sitting down in a seat the other side of the sofa.

"What can I say...I see the opportunity and I jump at it" Derek told her, like it was the best excuse humanly possible.

"Yeah...now I already regret asking you this but what's your crisis Derek?" She asked crossing her legs, sighing at how long this conversation is going to last.

"I met someone last night" Derek set his bottle down and intertwined his fingers as he leaned forward with a bright smile.

"Derek you always meet people...you charm them, then you end up in a stall of the clubs bathroom" Erica said like it was the typical Derek thing to do.

"No you don't understand this was..." Derek took a second to think about it, and then smiled to himself "Different" was the only word he could come up with at the moment.

"How'd he look?" Erica asked, shocking both girls on the sofa beside her.

"Wait you...you're...huh" Lydia said confused at what was going on.