18~Husband

"He's just so perfect, I can't stop thinking about it" Stiles sighed as he rested his head against his hand.

"You should talk to him and see what happens" Alison suggested.

"Are you crazy?" Stiles said in a tone that suggested she was out of her mind "I can't just talk to him! He'd kill me with his eyebrows!" He said frustrated.

"Maybe she's right Stiles" Scott spoke up "He seems into you, since he's always looking at you" he said trying to convince his friend to make the leap "Kind of like he is right now"

"He's looking at me?!" Stiles exclaimed rather loud, Stiles looked to the side quickly "Woah, he is" and he instantly regretted it once he was caught staring back "Scott, is he-why is he coming over here?!" Stiles tried hiding his face as much as he could to not be recognised, but soon realised there was no point when he heard that voice.

"Hey Stilinski" Stiles uncovered his face to look at the boy.

"Heeeey Derek" Stiles said dragging out the letter 'e'.

"Do you want to come over after school today?" Derek asked in complete confidence.

"Oh my god, yes" Stiles replied eagerly without realising, which left Derek smirking "I mean sure, why not" he tried to play it off cool, which did not work.

"Cool, then I'll see you later" Derek gave Stiles one of his smiles which always makes his heart skip a beat, and makes him wanna crash his lips onto Derek's all the time.

"Yeah, see you later" Stiles nodded as Derek walked off back to his group of friends "Oh god" Stiles plonked his head down onto the table and grunted "That was terrible"

"I agree with you there" Issac said in total honesty, Stiles looked up at him with his grumpy face "What did I say?" he asked looking at everyone who was giving him disapproving looks.

"You did great" Lydia reassured him "You held on longer than you have before"

"Yeah, I mean usually all he has to do is say 'hey' and you're like a pile of goop on the floor" Scott said trying to make him see the bright side.

"That does not help" Stiles groaned.
<~>~<~>
"This is where you live?" Stiles asked amazed as he stepped out of his car to Derek.

"Of course" he said, directing Stiles into the house "Mom, I'm home" as he yelled this, a beautiful brunette woman walked into the room.

"Oh, hi" She said, surprised to see that her son was not alone.

"Hi, Mrs Hale" Stiles gave her a kind smile.

"Oh, please, call me Talia, I get enough of that at work" Talia smiled kindly at the young boy.

"Okay, well we're heading upstairs to finish a project, bye" Derek told her as he directed Stiles up to his room.

"We're not actually doing a project are we?" Stiles asked awkwardly as Derek fell backwards onto his bed.

"Hell no, I wanna take advantage of this time I have with you" he leaned on his elbows, pushing himself up a little to get a better look at Stiles.

"You were looking at me today" Stiles teased the boy, to which Derek only looked away and shook his head.

"I look at you all the time" Derek told him sitting up at the end of the bed.

"You talked to me, at school, in front of everyone, not exactly your style Hale" he had a smirk on his face as he got closer towards Derek.

"I'm trying something different" is all he muttered, not looking up.