21~Together

"Barricade the door" Derek yelled as he and Stiles pushed a heavy cart up against the door "This way" he tapped Stiles' arm and ran in the direction he pointed, Stiles stared at the door listening to the noises behind "Stiles!!" Derek yelled, breaking Stiles out of his trance, making him run beside him.

"What about the bags?" Stiles asked thinking about all the weapons and food that were in there.

"Fuck the bags" Derek said pulling himself up and over a metal container that had tipped over, Stiles following along his every move.

They looked around to see which direction they should go when Derek saw an open door, and ran in that direction.

"Oh shit" Derek exclaimed as a hand reached out for him, he slammed the door closed and put a metal bar between both the handles to keep them from entering "Umm....here" he ran over to a huge metal door, one of those that trucks deliver items to "Help me out" he said as they both slid their fingers under the gap at the bottom and used all the strength they had to lift it "Find something to prop it up with, I'll hold it" Derek grunted holding the metal door up on his knees as stiles crawled under "Hurry"

Stiles crawled under and entered a large room, rushing around to find something to hold the door up for Derek to crawl under.

"Stiles, they're almost through" Stiles didn't know if it was fear he heard in Derek's voice, but whatever it was made him work faster, he grabbed a container and pushed it to the door "Stiles!" He could hear Derek yell, he crashed the container into a few boxes, unable to keep control of the thing, but managed to stuff it under the door in the end, which allowed Derek to let it go and crawl under.

"Okay, go" Stiles pulled Derek in just in time as an Unknown crawled under and almost got ahold of Derek's foot "Oh my god" Stiles yelled as Derek turned around and shot it in the head with his gun.

"Let's move" Derek ran towards a door at the corner of the room and shot some bullets at it, as it wouldn't open, they ran into another room that contained some broken down and rusty trucks "Oh shit" they heard a person screaming but they kept running.

Derek jumped over another tipped over container and kept running "Stiles, you with me?" Derek seemed slightly concerned.

"Yeah, I'm right behind you!" Stiles was a little behind, finding it a little hard to keep up "Keep running" he said, not wanting Derek to suffer the consequences just because he wasn't fast enough, Derek looked back to see how far behind Stiles was, which slowed him down slightly.

Derek crawled underneath a bunch of boxes and bars successfully, turning back to look at Stiles who was almost there. Stiles finally got there crawling underneath, just like Derek, but his leg got caught by something. He twisted around to see it was an unknown who was crawling up closer to him "Oh fuck!Get off!" He exclaimed kicking it in the head making its brain spew out slightly from how hard he was kicking it.

"Stay back!" Derek yelled at him as an unknown charged at Derek.

"Fuck!" was the only thing Stiles was able to say as it pushed Derek up against the wall.

"Oh, you fuck!" Stiles didn't know what took over him, but when he saw Derek struggling he ran straight towards them and jumped on its back and stabbed his knife into its shoulder, and continuing to jab it into its head "Wow"

"Alright" Stiles said more to himself than to Derek, amazed he was able to be the one saving Derek this time, not the other way around.

"Come on! Up the stairs" Derek said running towards the stairs.

"The scaffolding?" Stiles asked confused.

"That's our way out" Derek explained as they ran up the two flights of stairs, ending at another pair of metal doors, kicking it open "Unknowns!!" He yelled as two of them ran straight for them.