chapter 8

Left to Right (outfits)
1: Rio's
2: Kanzaki
3: Kayano
4: Y/n

Your POV

THERE'S NOTHING TO DO! Gaku is busy, Karma's being lazy, and the girls- Wait, the girls. I immediately grabbed my phone and called the girls, they picked up after the first ring.

"Hey" I said.

"Wassup?"

"Hello"

"Waddup my hoes!"

We all chuckled to Rio's greeting, "So what's up?" Kayano asks, I heard shuffling so she's probably laying on her bed.

"Let's have some fun. There's this place I know and it's epic, it's more like a dance party. Don't worry they don't do illegal shit, and there's definitely no alcohol." I said spinning my chair, I heard gasps. I smirked.

"WE'LL GO!" They all said in unison. "Great let's get ready at my place, I have matching outfits for all of us. Don't worry it's not those lame types of matching outfits." I said playing with my hair.

"We'll be there at 6" they said before hanging up, I got up and went to shower.

After some hours they came, and we got ready. I let my hair fall and gave it some volume, I gave Kayano extensions so her hair is at her waist now, Kanzaki curled the tips of her hair, and Rio tied her hair in a messy bun.

We all looked at the mirror and we're impressed to how we look, we only matched in color. Nothing else. We grabbed our stuff like wallets and phones, then went to the place.

We were at the entrance and we could already hear the music blasting through the doors.

We entered and the girls were astonished to how awesome it is, I smiled and grabbed them heading to the dance floor. Our bodies were swaying to the beat and we got really into it, we're enjoying this.

After 3 songs I got thirsty, I told the girls I was gonna go and get a drink, they just nodded and continued with dancing. I was near the drinks so I grabbed a root beer and opened it.

I looked at the girls and they were really having fun, after this we're gonna stir some drama. We'll probably get in trouble, but who cares? I was sipping my drink, until someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and smirked. "Hey, Hiro. Long time no see." I said facing to the person who tapped my shoulder. "Sup Y/n. And we just met two weeks ago." He says smiling and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Don't worry he's gay and has a boyfriend, I was the one who hooked them up and they've been dating since then. Two years probably?

"Where's Ren?" I asked while sipping my drink, Ren is his boyfriend by the way, the both of them are older than me by 1 year. "He's in my room, we fucked till dawn, and now he can't walk." He answers.

I choked and started coughing, I proceeded to laugh. "You should've bought him a wheelchair if you guys keep having rough sex." I said holding my drink up and still laughing.

Hiro owns this place and it's under his mansion, it's really big and the neighbors can't complain about the music. "So, what kind of trouble are you gonna do after this?" He asks, I smirked evilly. He knows me too well.

"Me and my friends are gonna seduce some guys, make them think we're gonna sleep with them, then ditch them once they get hard."

I'm not a cheat, I'm doing this for fun. Of course if they try to rape me, I'll make sure they won't have kids. Gaku is the only one who can have me.

"Wow, you really have no shame do you?" He asks, I laughed "I do have shame, but you should know when it comes to pranking, I'm gonna make sure it'll be fun." I said as I made my way back to the girls.