Chapter 19

Your POV

Well, let me explain as to where we are right now. A boat. We're on a boat, ever since the bet us E Class had with my boyfriend and his minions, we were now heading towards Okinawa to have an assassination attempt.

Us girls had to shop for more than one bathing suit and had quite the trouble in choosing one, eventually they chose and we hung out.

We'll be staying at the Okinawa resort for 3 days and 2 nights, seems pretty good to me don't cha' think?

I was on the deck with Hinano beside me and Korosensei behind us, he looks like a balloon that deflated.

"Not a boat.....anything but a boat." The octopus says looking dead behind us.

"Man teach, to think a creature like you who blew up the moon, would have motion sickness!" I said laughing at him.

"Oh! Get up Korosensei! You can see the island!" Hinano says beside me as she tried to get a hit from Korosensei, but as always the octopus dodges.

'Six hours away from Tokyo...'

'The place where we'll kill Korosensei.'

-time skip-

We arrived at the island and we were given drinks, everyone started drinking them and relaxing before we start our plans.

Eventually we started.

Isogai's group went first, they used gliders and Korosensei sure was moving fast. The workers were questioning but shrugged it off.

Our group consists of Karma, Nagisa, Sugino, Rio, and Kayano. And we're gonna be in the water for quite some time.

"Our group is up next! Let's do what we have to do and get changed ASAP!" Kayano yelled.

We all nod our heads and dived in.

We make it look like fun, but we're dead serious. We give the place a good once-over to see if we can kill him according to plan.

While one group hangs out with Korosensei, the rest work on their preparations.

-time skip-

The sun was setting, and we were finished. Now we're all looking at Korosensei who has got a tanned, but instead it looked like he got burnt.

Hell, we can't even tell which is the front and the back. His teeth were also tanned!

I can already hear the thoughts my classmates had about Korosensei's tan.

"All right Korosensei, after dinner, comes the assassination!" Isogai exclaimed behind him.

"Yes, yes. First the shipboard restaurant." He says waving his tentacle and gets up making his towards there.

"Hasn't that octopus had enough fun for today?" 

"Meanwhile, we got to pretend we're having fun, while we're getting everything ready."

"Well, if we kill him today. We can enjoy ourselves tomorrow."

-time skip-

We were in the restaurant and we were all sitting on our tables, Isogai was in front of him as he introduces the ship we rented for dinner.

"I see, you're getting me seasick to weaken my capabilities." Korosensei says. I can already see him getting sick.

"Of course. That's assassination 101." Isogai replied.

"That's right! But will it work that well?" Octo says a bit too smug. Though we can't see his stripes.

"Seasick is no match for a teacher who's all pumped up anticipating assassination-" He exclaims but he got cut off by the girls.