Chapter 18

(A/N: There's a bit of a heated moment between Reader-chan and Gakushuu ;3)

Your POV

Ever since the date a few days ago, I was so cheery. 

I was at school since Gakuho said Gaku was also there doing some student council work all by himself, so I decided to give him company.

'Calling him Gaku will make me confuse with the chairman's, should I start calling him Shuu, then?' I thought as I entered the main campus' building.

'Good thing there's no one here except for Gakuho and Shuu.' I said in my head as I drank my strawberry milk.

I found the student council's room and decided to enter, when I entered Shuu didn't notice my presence.

He was too focus on the papers he had on his hand, he looked stressed and his eyebrows really furrowed hard.

I sigh to myself, I need to help this boy. 

I made my way to him and placed his papers down, he was startled and when he looked at me he no longer had the furrowed eyebrows.

"Y/n?" He asks.

"Hey." I said kissing him on the nose.

"What're you doing here?" He asks.

"Chairman told me about you working here alone, so I decided to give you company." I winked at him.

I saw him smile at me, he then places his papers down and stood up from his chair, he makes his way towards me and embraces me.

"God, you being here with me makes my stress go away." He mumbled into my neck. I giggled and hugged him back.

Once he let go he pulled me towards his chair and he sat down, he then places me on his lap. He wraps one arm around my waist while the other on the papers.

For two hours we were cuddling as he worked and I helped, when we were finally finished we sighed in relief.

"Finally, it's over.." I sighed. 

I suddenly felt two arms wrap my waist and Shuu's breath on my neck, which gave me shivers down my spine.

I got off his lap then straddled him, his hands on my waist while my hands on his neck, we leaned in and kissed each other.

Our mouths moved in sync and sparks were felt as we kissed, Shuu nibbled on my bottom lip, asking permission.

I opened my mouth and he wasted no time exploring my mouth with his wet muscle, our hands moving together.

My hands on his hair, while his was one on my ass and the other on my waist. The way our tongue danced in each other's mouths made fireworks explode in the kiss.

The kiss started to get heated and our hands moved on their own, but we didn't mind one bit.  I slowly started unbuttoning Shuu's shirt, while one of his hand entered my top.

We let go because we needed the air, but when we got to breathe we didn't wasted anymore time to go back to making out.

The kiss was getting more heated and heated, I was almost done unbuttoning Shuu's shirt and his hand about to unclip my bra.

*BANG*

We heard a loud bang, we slowly separated our mouths, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. 

We turned towards the door and we saw the Five Virtuosos with shock clear on their faces, I mentally facepalmed and sighed.

"Did we literally just get interrupted by your minions?" I mumbled towards Shuu, he just sighs.

"P-President! W-What are you doing with Karma Akabane's sister?!" Teppei exclaims, you know the one with short hair and glasses.

"That's none of your business, please leave." Shuu says with a sigh.

"B-But!" Koyama says, the one with shoulder length hair and glasses.

"This is starting to get annoying." I mumbled to myself.

"As you can see, you four followers, I was making out with my lovely boyfriend." I said hugging Shuu, which he also hugs back.

"B-BOYFRIEND?!" They all exclaim.

"Yes, we're dating. The chairman has already approved our relationship." Shuu said looking at them with a stern look.

"So, be sure to spread the word. Okay?" I said with a wink.

They were all too shock to speak, I bet they were still processing what I said.

"Can you leave? I want to continue where Shuu and I left off." I said laying my head on top of Shuu's.

Before they could answer, I heard loud footsteps. 

'Ah fuck.' I thought as I quickly buttoned back Shuu's shirt.

"C-Chairman!" The four exclaimed.

Gakuho appeared at the door way, he had the smile he always his on. But as always that smile doesn't reach his eyes.

"I apologize for calling you four, it seems to be my son and his girlfriend finished the paperwork for the student council. You may all leave." He says smiling but those eyes says otherwise.

The four looked at each other then hesitantly nodded their heads and left, Gakuho sighs to himself then faces us.

"Can you two please not do anything indecent in this campus, please take it somewhere else." He says sighing at us. I laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah.. Sorry about that, Gakuho-san!" I said awkwardly laughing.

He sighs again then leaves after he closes the door, I sigh in relief.

I look at Shuu and he sighed to himself. I cupped his cheek and he looked at me, we leaned in closer to each other and started making out again.

##########################

WOAH!! 

It seems to be Reader-chan and Gakushuu got caught making out!

I wonder how the school will react?

Hmmmm....

Anyways! 

Thanks for reading <3

~Nekochinchin :3