Chapter 16

(A/N: Okay so next week I'll update 2 lovey-dovey chapters, so that Reader-chan and Gakushuu get to spend time together!)

Your POV

Today was very hot, and by I mean burning in Hell hot. We were in the forest following Korosensei to who knows where! 

"Hey, I heard you both did something really cool the other day. I wish I could've seen that." My brother said towards me and Nagisa.

Nagisa was on my left and Karma to my right, I then flick my brother's forehead.

"If you hadn't skipped school, you could've seen how I kept repeatedly kicking the bastard." I say with a smirk, Karma fist bumps me and Nagisa just sweatdrops.

"All right! We have arrived!" Korosensei said, we all stopped and looked what was in front of us.

Turns out it was a pool made by the octopus, everyone wasted no time entering the pool and getting themselves cooled down.

Eventually as we enjoyed our swimming time, the octo just had become a fusspot saying we should be careful. 

I went to where my brother was and just chill with him, we saw Hinano splash Korosensei with water and he gave a rather loud screech.

My brother and I looked at each other, devil smirks plastered on our faces. We then made our way towards him and start shaking his high chair.

"WAAH!! KARMA-KUN, Y/N-CHAN!! STOP THAT!!" He says panicking.

"I'M GOING TO FALL IN!! STOP!! I'M GOING TO FALL!! PLEASE STOP!!" The octopus like creature said pleading.

'Despite looking like an octopus, you sure hate water.' I thought as I kept shaking his chair.

Eventually we stopped and the class caught on as to why he hates water, he then started making an excuse which totally blew his weakness of water.

"I thought you were going to swim since you had that kick board." Kouki said pointing at it.

"What? No, this is a wafer." Korosensei said showing the bit mark on the snack.

-time skip-

We were in the classroom and Karma and I were talking about the movie we saw last night, until we got interrupted by Terasaka being like Bakugo.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"What's got you so bothered, hmm?" My brother asked with his usual smirk on both of our faces.

"If you don't like it, you can just kill him. You're allowed to do that here after all." I said waving my hand around and a big smirk clear on my face.

"You twins tryin' to pick a fight? Fine by me! From day one, both of you-" Before he could finish, Karma gripped his mouth while I gripped head.

"Now, now, Terasaka. If you want to fight actions speak louder than words." We both said in unison.

"Lemme go!" He said as he slapped our hands away and walked out the classroom.

-next day-

I was in the classroom Talking to my squad and well, Korosensei has his mucus dripping out of his nostrils. We can't even see his nostrils clearly.

And then Terasaka comes inside saying he wants to fight octo, and asked us to help with. Some of us were skeptical and I was just wanted to get this over with.

I would ditch this and skip, but where's the fun in that? I wanna at least cool down in this heat.

-time skip-