Chapter 29

Your POV

It was the next day and we were in the Samezuka Academy, Karma and I went ahead since Gou took too long to wake up.

We were wearing our uniform for some reason, we didn't care though. We were looking around and saw a booth that caught our eyes.

It was a Survival Game Booth, we entered and saw water guns. Karma and I wanted to play, but we couldn't play it by ourselves. It'd be boring.

We were looking at the guns, wondering if we should call some of our friends up. I decided to do so, when I brought my phone out I saw two guys enter.

One had orange hair and the other had grey hair, they were looking at the guns too. I dialed Nagisa's phone, but before I could press call, another group entered.

Karma and I noticed the guys that just entered were too familiar, I saw the iwatobi guys, Rin, and someone else? Probably Rin's friend.

"Ah! Rin-senpai!" The orange haired guy said towards Rin.

'Guess they know each other.' I thought then shrugged.

"Y/n, Karma. You guys were here?" Rin said looking at us.

"Yeah, we wanted to do something. After knowing you were dressed up as a butler, we decided not go. No point in not seeing a Rin wearing a butler outfit." We said.

"Huh? Do you know each other?" The orange haired guy asked.

"Yeah, they're my cousins. Y/n and Karma Akabane." Rin explained pointing at us.

"Yo." Karma and I said in sync.

"I see! Hey! I'm Momotaro Mikoshiba!" The orange haired male said looking at me with desperate eyes.

"I'm Aiichiro Nitori." The grey haired male said. We nod our heads.

Karma and I looked at the tall male near Rin, he noticed our stares and sighed.

"Sousuke Yamazaki." He says, we nod our heads.

"Anyways let's play!" Nagisa says.

"Yeah, it sounds fun." Rin says joining in.

Everyone started agreeing and started saying Iwatobi vs Samezuka, and one team will have me while the other team will have Karma.

But Nagisa wanted to shuffle us, but Karma and I had other ideas.

"How about you guys choose your teams, while Karma and I will be a team. It'd be fun, hunting two groups." I suggested.

They thought for a moment but then agreed, here are the teams:

Blue Team: Haru, Sousuke, Nagisa, and Momo.

Red Team: Rin, Makoto, Nitori, and Rei.

Black Team: Karma and Me.

We grabbed our water guns and Rin started explaining rules, we can go anywhere as long it's inside Samezuka premises, if we get hit and our clothes are wet, we're out. And last we have 1 hour.

So who ever has the most players left wins.

And thus, the war has begun.

The game starts in 5 minutes and we have already moved.

Karma and I were pretty relaxed, we started climbing trees and hid behind the leaves. We noticed we were near Haru's group.

And they didn't notice us at all, we could shoot them all, and all we have to deal with is Rin's group, but we didn't since we noticed Rin's team sneaking up on Haru's team.