Chapter 26

The Host's POV (Did you expect that? >;3)

We were talking with Y/n, Karma, and Nagisa about random things. As we were talking we heard a 'beep' from Y/n.

She pulled her phone and looked at it, when she looked on what was on her phone she immediately had an expression that gave us all shivers.

Her eyes glowed in rage, her mercury colored eyes glowing despite it being morning. As we looked at her she suddenly had a smile on her face, a scary one. (pic above :3)

"It seems to be a pest has touched something of mine.." She says, looking up from her phone.

"Karma, Nagisa. Let's go, I have to get rid of it." She says, that look still on her face. 

The two males seems to know what was going on, they nod their heads towards her. They grabbed their stuff and left.

Your POV

I was pissed, very pissed.

I got a pic from one of Gaku's minions, it was from Ren. He was the only one I could tolerate.

He sent me a pic of a slutty whore on my boyfriend. 

And I'll be sure to fuck her up.

-time skip-

I was walking inside the main building, Karma and Nagisa behind me. The main class snobs were looking at us with disgust.

They were about to open their mouths, but with the glares we gave them. They shut up and cowered in fear.

Everyone I passed saw the murderous rage in my eyes, and I'm sure they felt huge bloodlust that was escaping.

They cowered in fear and placed their backs on the walls to feel safer. I saw the student council's doors.

I stood in front of it, my eyes still having the murderous rage. 

I then kicked the door open, a huge bang was heard and echoed through the hallways. The main snobs trembled in fear when they realized how angry I was.

In front of my eyes was my boyfriend pushing the whore away, and a female that I remember snapping her foot. (refer to chap 9)

The two looked at me, Gaku had a worried look on his face, probably thinking I would misunderstand.

And the whore looking at me with a glare, but compared to mine...

She stood no chance.

She cowered a bit, but got her composure.

I walked towards them, my hair swaying, my eyes focused on the whore, and my bloodlust everywhere.

In her eyes, I'm sure she saw Satan.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I said looking down on her. My voice full of venom.

I saw the girl tremble a bit by my voice, but she stood her ground.

"I'm spending time with my boyfriend, what of it?" She says glaring at me.

"Your boyfriend?" I said tilting my head a bit, my eyes still glowing in a murderous rage.

"Y-Yeah! He's my boyfriend!" The whore said raising her voice.

A smirk came on my face. 

"That's funny..." I said looking at her with mockery.

She noticed me mocking her, her face was red, full of rage. She then walks up to me and raised her hand to slap me.

But before she did, I caught her hand and harshly slapped her. She drops to the ground placing a hand on the cheek I slapped. I see her tremble in fear.