Chapter 20

Your POV

We were now looking up at the rocky ledge in front of us, those who were healthy came with Karasuma. But we left Okuda and Takebayashi since we needed someone to take care of the sick.

We were all wearing clothes that we won't mind getting dirty, and I went simple but edgy. (outfit above) Karasuma and Bitch-sensei were talking about how dangerous it was for us to climb this.

I looked at Karma and he looked at me, we both smirked. I looked at the rest of my classmates and we all nodded our heads, Karma and I started climbing and so did the rest.

The two adults looked at us in shock that we were able to climb it with ease.

"If you think this simple rock-climbing will get in our way of saving our friends, then your dead wrong, Teach." I said with a smirk. 

"So, Karasuma. Will you lead this mission? It won't be easy though." I said with a smirk as I gave him a little salute.

He smirks to himself and then looked at all of us.

"Attention! Our objective is the top floor of the hotel at the summit! Our mission will shift from a stealth infiltration to a surprise attack!" He exclaims.

"We'll use the same hand signals and link-ups from training! The only difference is our target! You have three minutes to memorize the map. We begin at 2150!" He exclaims.

"Yes SIR!" We all exclaimed.

-time skip-

Karma and I made it first, the rest came and we hid behind the stoned fence. Karasuma asked Ritsu to check for our invasion route. 

She explained and she opened the side entrance for us to enter, once we entered we hid behind the poles. 

We saw guards looking around if there's any trespassers, well they're doing a bad job if they didn't see us.

We were now stuck, they were too many guards to pass. Karasuma was thinking on what to do, I on the other hand had a smirk.

I looked at Bitch-sensei, she noticed me smirking. She looked at me with a smirk too, she then passed us. 

The others were panicking, thinking if there's something wrong with her head. I saw octo grin and he knew what was happening.

"Don't worry. Remember. Bitch-sensei is also a professional assassin." I said looking at them with a smirk.

We all watched her seducing the guards using her sex appeal, she then plays the piano. She plays a piece called:

"Fantaisie-Impromptu." I said together with Korosensei.

Everyone looked at us.

"An assassin who not only has obvious skill...But also knows all to well how to charm, how to use her wiles." Octo said.

"Using her whole body in such a bewitching way as she plays: it's aural seduction." I said with a smirk.

We look at her and see her hand signals, she'll buy us 20 minutes. We immediately move, we arrived at the 3rd floor.

We needed to pose as regular guests, Sugaya asked if junior-high kids were allowed to be here. Karasuma then said that the kids here are quite fucked up. 

Well he didn't really say that, but it was practically the same.

"Right! So walk around like those kids. Act like you're high and mighty!" Octo said.

Everyone tried to do it except for Nagisa, Karma, and I.

And Jesus Christ they look fucking stupid.