Chapter 22

Your POV

We were now inside the club, and what's hilarious is that Nagisa got forced wearing girl clothing. It took me about 10 minutes to stop laughing.

Us girls were now heading towards the back door to let the guys in, I was beside Nagisa. As we were walking I suddenly noticed a hand on Nagisa's shoulder.

I turned around and saw a guy with a big blush on his cheeks.

"Hey, wanna grab a drink with me? I'll treat you." He says to Nagisa with a bit of a perverted smile, which reminded me of Okajima.

I had a devil smirk on, I then push Nagisa towards the guy.

"Go on Nagisa! We'll just get you when we need anything, have fun!" I said waving at him.

The guy then led Nagisa towards the bar, I faced the girls with a smirk.

"I hope he'll be okay." Kayano says.

"He'll be fine Kayano-chan!" Fuwa said nudging her with her elbow.

We were walking and we finally found the door, but it was being guarded. All of us girls were now intently looking at the person guarding the door. If you look at us, it's as if we're glaring at the dude.

"If only we could just attack him. But we'll be found out." Hayami says.

"I wonder how we could get him to move?" Megu says as she holder her chin.

As we were thinking some guys walked up to us, and let me tell you that they don't look anywhere near young.

Which means..

Pedophiles

"Hey there girls, come hang out with us. We'll show you a great time." One said licking their lips. 

I look towards Yada and we both nodded our heads with a small smirk on our faces. We walk up to them and started acting cute.

"It sounds fun! But sadly we can't." Yada started.

"You see, our Daddies are with us. And they're quite scary." I said with a cute smile.

"I wonder what we should do?" Me and Yada said in unison.

We pulled out two different pins, we started playing with them and showed it to the guys. Their eyes widened and their mouths wide open.

"I-It's the emblems of that scary and infamous yakuza group!" One said.

They both started stuttering and shaking, probably scared for their lives.

"E-Excuse us!!" They both said and ran away.

The girls crowded us impressed by what we did.

"Where'd you guys get those pins?" Megu asks with a smile on her lips.

"Ah,we borrowed it from Bitch-sensei." Yada said.

"She had a huge collection of them, saying she uses it for work." I said waving the pin around.

We were now still looking at the guy who's still on the lookout.

"I guess we need a guy." Fuwa informs. Megu nodded her head agreeing.

"Yeah.."

"Kayano, go get Nagisa." Megu tells Kayano. Kayano nods her head and go gets Nagisa.

A few minutes passed by and Nagisa and Kayano came back. 

We were discussing on what we were about to do, but that was until we were interrupted.

"Hey ladies!!" We heard.