prologue

A/N - what do we have here? A new story!!!!

This is inspired by the lovely @yourssincerelylarry and her lashton fic but obviously has it's differences , so dedication to her :-)

it's going to be confusing at first possibly but there will be double updates frequently since chapters will be short. So lets get going.

-

Dear Mandy,

The pain is unbearable. I miss you so much. Mom keeps blaming herself, saying she didn't pay you enough attention, or was too harsh on you. She's trying to get me to go to a therapy group.

Jaxton blames himself too... He said he wasn't a good enough boyfriend. He said he should've spent more time with you instead of worrying about his football career.

Even I blame myself, I wasn't a good enough sister. Sisters are suppose to have an unbreakable bond, right? We didn't have that, did we?

I know I never said it much but I love you. I love you so so much....

I still have that picture of us from when we were seven on my nightstand.

Everytime I look at it I cry. I'd do anything to see your smile again, or hear your voice... Everyone misses you, Mandy.

The whole town is shook up. They don't know what to do without you here.

They miss your cheerleading and hearing you giggle about everything, they even miss how much of a perfectionist you are...were.

You were such an inspiration to everyone.

Why'd you have to do this?

Why didn't you tell someone? Anyone would be willing to help you.

You will never understand the horror of finding your sister dead, a rope around her neck, and blood dripping from her wrists...

I just wish you could come back.

Love,

Delilah ~