chapter twenty two

-possibly triggering-

third person pov

Delilah sighed lightly as she situated on Lukes small bed, laying her head back on his chest.

"You okay? " Luke asked her concerningly, his eyebrows furrowing slightly as he looked down at her.

"I-I don't know..." Delilah replied honestly, her voice cracking.

"Whats wrong? Is it your sister?" Delilah nodded in response, wiping at the tears now falling from her cheeks.

"I know it must be tough babe, but she'd want you to be happy, yeah?" Luke replied sincerely, kissing Delilah's head lightly and stroking her brunette hair.

As he grabbed for her hand Delilahs sleeve came up ever so slightly, showing redness. Delilah winced as he pulled up the sleeve, revealing fresh cuts.

Tears filled the blonde boys eyes as he traced over them lightly, Delilah wincing.

"You don't have to do this Lilah, you could of just called me... I dont want you doing this. believe it or not it hurts me almost as much as you. " Luke replied softly, slowly pulling down Delilah's sleeve.

"I just miss her so much... S-she seemed fine... She was a bit stressed but isn't everyone in high school at some point? I- I just didn't expect it from her, no one did," Delilah wiped at the remaining of her tears as she spoke.

"I know babe, I know," Luke rubbed her back up and down lightly as he spoke, " But you can't bring her back... So why not enjoy what you have now?"

Delilah only nodded. She knew she wouldn't take the advice. She was so upset she couldn't really comprehend what Luke was saying.

She began thinking about how much had changed since Mandy was ... Gone.

She began to wonder,

What would it be like if she was gone?

Would people be as upset? Would people even care?

Of course not.

Because she isn't Mandy.

A/N - I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER I KNOW I KNOW

ARE YOU ENJOYING THE STORY?

I HOPE SO.

I HAVE SOMETHING HUGE PLANNED AND IM SO EXCITED

BUT UM I STARTED SCHOOL SO I WILL HAVE SLOW UPDATES ON ALL MY STORIES

LOVE YOU ALL!