chapter twelve

Dear Mandy,

Luke invited me to hang out with him and some friends.

I was really glad when those friends happened to be Michael and Calum.

You used to think I was weird hanging out with guys all the time, you always had your cheerleading friends over and I'd be hanging out with Jaxton and his friends. Boys are just less drama, usually.

They ended up picking up Ashton as well, who seemed in a better mood today.

The whole day consisted of goofing off in the mall (and getting kicked out), eating, and there was a bit of flirting between Luke and I .

It was actually a really, really fun day.

I thought today was a good day.... Until Dad called.

He talked to me for a few minutes, asking if I was ready for school & how I've been. Answers: no & for the most part terrible.

Then he told me the news.

Him and Mom are getting a divorce.

Can you believe it, Mandy?

Our parents, who've been married over twenty years, getting a divorce.

I think that I've come to a conclusion that no matter what life is terrible without you.

Love,

Delilah ~

A/N - okay okay so really short chapter but this is gonna be a kinda long authors note lol

first off, how are you liking it so far?

any fav character and why...?

any predictions on what else may happen?

idk what to say in these I suck dude

Anyways I just hope you like it and please give me feedback by voting & commenting, it really makes me happy when I come to notifications :-)