chapter six

Dear Mandy,

Jaxton got out of the hospital today. He's still got bandages on his wrists and he won't speak to anyone. He just stares at the ground blankly.

I didn't really feel like going to therapy today but Mom forced me to.

Luke wasn't there today, it made me sad. I asked Calum where he was and he shrugged.

Since Luke wasn't there I was paired up with Michael, who had refused to have a partner before.

He said he was here to support Luke & Calum, but I can tell he's been through something bad in his life.

You know how they say the ones with the brightest eye hold the darkest secrets? Or the ones who smile the most are often the most hurt?

That's how Michael was.

I know he probably won't tell me but hopefully one day he'll open up to me too.

If you weren't so in love with Jaxton you might of actually liked him.

We talked about you a little.

He asked me if you ever told me about when he gave you flowers on Valentines day freshman year. I said no. He said that you rejected them saying you don't take flowers from smurfs (that's when his hair was blue, remember?). I told him it was funny and he just shrugged kinda sadly.

He wished you would of gave him one chance... He was confident he could of made you happy.

But the thing is everyone thought you were happy. You took us by surprise, Mandy. And this time not in a good way.

Love,

Delilah ~

A/N- HELLOOOOOOO. ARE YOU ENJOYING IT SO FAR?

WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER?

I KNOW IT'S JUST GETTING STARTED BUT IM SOOOO EXCITED OHMYOFHDF

THANK YOU FOR READING SO FAR AND I HOPE YOU LOOK FORWARD TO MORE :-)

PLEASE VOTE ND COMMENT ILY