chapter sixteen

Dear Mandy,

I feel betrayed.

Why didn't you tell me?

What happened to telling your sister everything?

I should have suspected it. Morning sickness, moodiness, the new crushed ice craving... but it was so unexpected.

Is that why you did it? Were you that scared?

You had other options, Mandy.

We could of got through this together, with the whole family.

Mom wasn't mad when Jaxton told her, mainly because it's the second time he'd spoke in like two weeks.

She was really shocked though... She didn't think you guys had done "those things". She thought you were more careful.

Me, I kind of expected it. I know you better than her.

But what about protection? Sometimes you aren't as smart as people gave you credit for.

Jaxton won't tell us everything. He just told us "it just happened".

Mom doesn't seem like she believes him.

I just can't believe you didn't tell me, I was, and am, suppose to be your best friend.

It's a shame you didn't only kill yourself, but also an innocent unborn child in your stomach.

It could of been put up for adoption... Maybe even it would of brought you happiness, to take care of your own child. Mom and Dad always talked about how happy we make them.

Maybe you shouldn't of been so selfish, Mandy.

Love,

Delilah ~