chapter twenty one

A/N- possible trigger warning for some people , just a heads up xx

Dear Mandy,

Jaxton was admitted into a mental institution today...

He tried to kill himself as well. With a blade. Luckily I caught him in time. He was bleeding pretty badly when I got to him and was screaming at me to go away.

They said he's better off at the facility, that they have therapists that can help him through his depression.

They offered me help as well but I obliged.. I don't need a therapist, I have Luke.

I've been hanging out with Ashton a lot as well. Crazy huh? We used to drool about him together and now just a few months later here I am crying on his shoulder.

I asked him about his old school, he said that it was a good school and that he enjoyed it.

He said he didn't have many real friends except for a tall younger lad named Luke. he said he hadn't talked to him since that last day Luke went to school and that he could tell something was wrong but Luke wouldn't tell him. I didn't tell him what happened to Luke.

I didn't even tell him I know Luke. He's kinda like a secret. Sure, Mom knows about him but I'm pretty sure she's forgotten by now.

Since the divorce she went more downhill. She hardly leaves her room.

It makes me sad... Really sad.

Will this sadness ever go away?

Love,

Delilah ~

A/N- this was really short but I have some stuff planned for the next few chapters okay? ily :-)

Comment & vote please