Playgirl

Jennie's POV

I heard the alarm then i get up and i remember it was my first day of school well i gotta get to shower.

After showering i wore my clothes then eats my breakfast.

I get my car keys then drive through my new school.

"Ugh wheres my roo–"  someone bumped on me

"Oh sorry uhm here let me help you"  girl said then help me up. " My name is Kim Jisoo and you are? " She said handing me a hand shake.

"Jennie Kim"  i  said then shake our hands.

"Oh nice meeting you well i have to go now bye " she said then leaved.

Finally after 3 mins i found my room then entered my room then seat beside the girl with bangs because thats the only chair that is empty.

The teacher came in then called me.

" Okay class we have a new student in here and come here please" the teacher said.

I stand up then go infront of the class.

"Hi my name is jennie kim but you can call me jennie"  i said then go back to my seat.

"Okay so lets start" the teacher said then starts teaching.

After minutes the bell rang then i put my books at my bag then leaved the classroom.

"Hey jennie!" Jisoo said waving at me.

"Hey jisoo!" I said then go to her.

" Lets have recess together" Jisoo said.

"Okay sure" i said then followed her until we reached the canteen then sits with her.

"Jen do you have a bf?" She said while eating.

"No i dont have why?" I said

"Nothing just asking" she said then drinks her shake.

While eating with jisoo someone came here and she is so hot and shes so beautiful.

"Hey jisoo and uh?" Lisa said looking at me.

"Oh Jennie this is lisa and lisa this is jennie" jisoo said smiling.

"Oh hi jennie nice meeting and your my classmate right? You were sitting beside me" Lisa said sitting with us.

"Uhm yeah i am nice meeting you too lisa" i said the smiled to her.

"So ill gotta go now see you jisoo and jennie" Lisa said then winked at me.

Wow i mean she's so hot and no no no jennie your straight omg what are you doing okay stfu jennie you dont like her okay? You just met and and

"Hello? JENNIE?!" Jisoo said waving her hands at my face.

"Oh u-uhm yeah?" I said looking at her.

"Ohh huh? You like her dont you?" She said smirking.

"Who?" I said pretending that i didnt know.

"Aish! Of course Lisa lisa manoban" jisoo said smirking.

"Huh? Eh wae? Uhm aish i dont like her jisoo" i said rolling my eyes.

"Really huh? Since she leaved us you were froze like a freaking damn ice jen" she said laughing.

"Aishh! I dont! Im straight okay? I dont like her" i said.

"Uhh cmon jen tell me i wont tell it to her just say that you like her" She said with a begging tone.

"Stfu jisoo i dont like her" i said annoyed.

"Hahahaha! Right right" she said laughing.

[Shout to user 80817018 thanks for these ideas but i made jennie fall first so yeah i changed a bit but yeah TO BE CONTINUED💕]