Playgirl (2)

Lisa's POV

Wow that girl is really hot and fucking beautiful huh shes the target.

"Hyungs!" I said then go to my friends.

"What's up lis?" Jimin said then give me an high five.

"Well i saw this new girl of our school" i said smirking.

"Who? You mean jennie?" Jimin said smirking.

"Yeah" i said.

"Well you should get her and we have a bet" Kai said.

"What's the bet then?" I said smirking.

"Make her fall to you and you guys go together and then at the end youll say that your just only playing with her feelings and of do that we'll give you a car the car that you really want for long" Kai said smirking at me.

"Easy oh how many days?" I said.

"25 days lis" Jimin said.

"Sure thing" i said smirking then give an high five to them.

"We gotta go lis see ya later" Jimin said.

"See ya" i said then go to my class.

I just got at my class then opens the door.

"Lisa why are you late?" The teacher said.

"Its non of your business and i own this school and i can get you fired" i said coldly.

"Oh im sorry uhm take a seat" He said with a scared tone.

Then i get to my seat next to jennie and after minutes the class dismissed.

"Hey jennie" i said.

"Hey" she said smiling.

"Were group mates right?" I asked.

"Yep" she said.

"Since were groupmates can we i take you to my house? So we can do it there the report?" I said.

"Oh ah s-sure" she said agreeing.

"Okay cool" i said then smiled at her.

So jennie and i went to my car and drive through my house then we started walking upstairs to my room and started doing our report.

While doing our report i got tired and jennie either and its already late.

"Lisa its already late i think i need to go" she said.

"Yeah i know and its really late jennie you can sleep here"
I said.

"Uhm no eh its o-okay lisa" she said and i can notice her blushing then i smirked.

"No its not okay stay here"
I said smirked.

"Uhmm okay ill stay and thankyou for staying me here i really appreciate it" she said then smiled shly

"No problem jennie as long as your safe you know its really dangerous this times" 
I said then smiled at her.

"Lisa i dont have clothes to change on uhm is it okay to borrow?"  She said.

"Sure jen here wear this"
I said then give her my sleeping clothes.

"Thankyou lisa uhn where the bathroom?" She said then smiled.

"Over there"
I pointed.

"Thanks ill just change" she said then i smiled then wait for her.

I waited for her while im checking my phone then after few minutes she came out of my bathroom.

"Im done lisa" she said smiling.

"Oh good lets sleep now?" I said.

"Okay" she said walking towards me then lied at my bed.

"Goodnight" i said then smiled at her.

"Goodnight lis" she said.

I wanna cuddle her badly but im question pops my mind do i like her? Or no? It cant be im only playing with her lisa stop but i think i do i do love her i need to cancel the bet we had fuck the car that i wanted.

Im still up then i decided to play sleep then face jennie then putting my arms on her waist like i didnt even know then i move my body a bit closer to hers and cuddled her i can feel her body in mine it feels like heaven.

Yall ill put the full version one shots in this playgirl series okay?