Suprise!

Enjoy the smut 🤣

Jennie's POV

While im watching a movie i heard a call from my phone and it was bambam from GOT7 so then I answered it.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Oh hey jen! Its bambam" Bambam said.

"Oh hey! So why did you call?" I said asking him.

"Oh yeah lisa is drunk the adress is xxxx come here quickly jen" bambam said.

"Oh okay im on my way" i sad and hang up.

I quickly wore my hoodie and grab my car keys and drive to were they at.

After a minute i finally arrived at the bar and i open the door and its really loud inside. People where dancing and drinking. Then i found lisa and bambam.

"bambam!" I shouted because the music is really loud.

"oh yeah! Heres lisa" He said.

"Oh thanks bambam we'll go now" i said putting lisa's arm at my shoulders.

"No problem see ya" He said then waved

"Bye" i said then walks through the exit.

Now lisa and i are nearly at my car then she said something at me.
"Jennie...." She said drunkenly.

"Mhm?" I hummed.

"I didnt expectt youuuu" She said drunkenly while looking at me.

Finally we are here at my car then i put here at the front seat then i started the engine.

"Jennieee...." She said then caresses my lap.

"W-what?" I blushed then immediately take away her hand at my lap because i know shes only drunk.

She sitted at my lap while im driving and fuck im blushing red right now.
"Lisa! Stop im driving your only drunk" i said.

"Im not drunkk babe" She said then move her head into my neck and her hands at my waist.

"Lisayahh! Stop it your only drunk okay" i said.

By that sitting at my lap her hands at my waist her head at my neck.

She starts sucking my neck and finding my sweet spots blushed so hard and moaned a little.

"Lisa stop were here at my house" i said and get the car keys and carry lisa through my house.

While carrying her i walked upstairs and get to my room and put lisa down at my bed and get her some clothes. I also walk downstairs again to get some water and went back.

"Lisa here drink this" i said handing the glass of water.

She took it and put it at the side of my table and grab me at the bed.
" I dont need water babe i want you" she said then pinned me at the bed and now she's on top of me.

"Ugh! Lisa! Stop it! Your just drunk" i said escaping but shes too strong.

She didnt utter a word she kissed my lips roughly and i cant resist it so i kissed back. She bites my lower lips and asking for and entrance.

Our tongues were dancing and she won of course. Then she take off my top and suck my neck and hitting my sensitive spots.

"L-lisa...." i moaned.

"Shhh we just started" she smirked.

She starts going down into my collarbones and leaving purple marks at it.

"L-lisa! we have a practice t-tomorrow" i said.

" I dont give a fuck about that" she said then unbotton my pants then caresses my thighs. Ugh! What a tease.

"L-lisa p-please" i begged.

"Please what jen?" She smirked.

"Fuck me al— AH!" I moaned.

She cuts me off by putting two fingers inside me and moving it in and out She's licking my clit too at the same time the she puts her third finger.

"Oh... ahh... li-lisaa" i moaned then biting my lips harshly.

"Thats it moan my name" she said then puts her fourth finger inside me and i moaned in a mess.

"F-fuck l-lisa! I-im cl-close!" I moaned hard and biting my lower lip hardly.

"Dont come yet" she said smirked.

"W-what?? Oh ah! Pleasee" i begged and she didnt listen.

She licks harder and move her four fingers faster either and holy shit im really close but she wont met me cum so i begged again.

"L-lisa p-please...." i begged again.

"Please? Please what?" She teased.

"Le-let m-me c-cum!" I begged.

"Thats it come for me jen" she said

Then she licks it really fast and move her fingers fast as she could either.

"Oh Ah lisa!!" I moaned arching my back biting my lower lip.

"Cum for me babygirl" she said.

I cummed and panting heavily. I cant believe i did it with lisa and this is the fuckingn greatest night i had.

She lay down with me and pinch my cheeks and said
"You like it?" She said and smirked.

"Y-yeah..." i blushed.

"Your so cute when you blushed jen" she said then grabs the blanket and put it into us.

"Lisa" i said.

"Yes jen?" She said.

"I- i love you" I confessed.

"I love you too jen" she said and kissed me.

"Goodnight" i said while staring at those beautiful eyes of her.

"Goodnight my love" she said then cuddle me the whole night.

Bitches dont lose hope