The Party

LISA's POV

"Hello?" lisa said through the phone she was holding. "Hello honey i will not be home like for 5 months because i have alot of work to do in thailand, will that be okay?" my mom asked. "Yeah definitely fine." I said and thought alot of fun. "Okay, take care lis and make sure to eatwell okay? iloveyou." My mom spoke happily. "You too mom love you too". I said then she hung up.

Well its our sembreak and its definitely the perfect time to have fun. I wanted to do alot of things like party, games, shopping and whatever but i would like to party first and of course it'll be on my house.

I probably should invite many so it'll be extra fun. After all the thoughts about the party i posted on my twitter that there will be a party and its on my house so everyone commented that they'll go. The deadline is on friday so its the perfect day for a party.

After posing and stuff, i thought about going to a store that sells party supplies and food, drink and stuff. So i went on my car and went to that store. This will going to be the best party, i can see it. omg i cant wait.

After minutes of driving, im finally at the store. I grabbed a cart and entered the store. I can see alot of things that I'll use at the party so i grabbed some red plastic cups and some tequila and whiskey and also some juice.

I went to the food section and of course my favorite junkies are in there so why not right?. I grabbed some cheetos and all of the flavors of chips. I saw a nacho cheese, i would probably make some. I grabbed the nacho cheese and also grabbed the nachos.

Is something missing? mhmm? Oh yeah the bacon for the nachos and i will not put some greeny shits at the nacho i mean disgusting really. Anyway i grabbed all the junkies and stuff, after all the shopping i went to the counter to pay

"Hey lis, having a party?" Seulgi said. I didnt know she work here but cool. "Oh hey seulgi and i am having party, are you coming?". I asked her."yeah yeah sure ill go of course, it'll not be perfect if me seulgi will not be there right?" She said and i laughed. after seulgi checking all the stuff its finally done. Wow i buyed alot. "Bye seulgi, see you at the party". I waved my hand onto hers. "Yup see you too." she waved her hand and then i went through my car and drove home.

I placed all the stuff that i buyed at the store at the kitchen and after that i changed my clothes into hoodie and shorts. I turn the tv on and watch netflix's 13 reasons why. (i love that series)

JENNIE's POV

"Hey jen there will be a party" rose said and looking at me, i dont go at party's she knows that and that look oh gosh here we go again roseanne. "Please please comeee jennieeee its just a party nothing muuuch pleaaaase come!". She strained. well i have no choice and she always win. "Fine fine you won". I said and rolled my eye and she laughed "yaay! its on friday". she said and i nodd

"Yo guys! Lets do shopping, we should probably get some new clothes for the party".  Jisoo said excitedly. "Yup! Lets gooo". We all agreed and we went to rose's car and went to the mall to shop some clothes and stuff

After all the driving and chitchats we're finally here. We got out of rose's car and went to the entrance of the mall. "Yah! I think thats a good outfit". Rose said shining her eyes out. "Omg thats totally cute and hot, dont you think jen?". She asked with an excited face. "Yeah pretty cool". I said

We went to the store that rose likes and get the outfit she likes. "Hey guys wait me up im just going to see if this looks good on me." Rose said and we just nodded. While rose is checking up the clothes, i did a little shopping at the store that rose likes