Lisa G!P

Jennie's POV

"aghh where is she? is she losing her mind? ugh what the fuck! she is so late". i said losing my patience. she's not answering my calls neither my text so where the hell is she? ugh i called her like 10 or 15 times but still no answer from her. so i decided to cancel everything i look like a fool at this resturant waiting for nothing! i stand my ass up and leave the resturant and grab an uber to go home

the uber finally came i went to the car and plug my headphones and fell asleep. after 30 minutes the driver woke me up and said that we are here, i paid him off and went out to the car agh finally im home. i grabbed my keys at my purse and unlock the door, i opened the door and the whole room was dark no lights on, why is it off? i didnt even off the lights once, nevermind i turned the light off but before i turned it off someone stops me

"dont you dare turn the lights on" somebody said and she covered my mouth and walk me up to my room. what? who is she? how the hell did she went here? i locked the doors! i remembered that! so i started hesitating and screaming like a child but se shut me off and said " stop screaming babe". lisa said and rolled her eyes. What? its lisa the whole time? what the fuck?

" What? lisa? what the fuck are you doing here? after you made me wait at the resturant?! oh fuck you!." i said angrily and rolled my eyes unto here then she sighed. " i'm sorry okay? i didnt wanna go at the resturant its boring there." she said and i reacted shocked. " WHAT?! SO IM BORING?! HOLY SHIT FUCK YOU GET OUT!." i said angrily shouted at her. " its not like that babe! its just because i wanted to do something better than to go at that resturant." she said biting her lip. "you could've said it! why didnt you? you made me wait for like 2 hours." i said then rolled my eyes. 

Lisa's POV

shes mad at me nevermind fuck it. i pushed her at the be and started kissing her hungrily i didnt wanna go at that stupid resturant i wanted pleasure more. i stopped kissing her and her eyes shocken. "What is that?". she said shocked. "i want pleasure i dont wanna go at that resturant i want this better so forgive me i made you wait and accept this gift apology." i said my eyes full of lust and impatience. i sucked her neck and grabbed her boobs. 

she moaned in pleasure that im giving her and as i can feel my thing is starting to go hard. why is my girlfriend so hot? i started to touch her thigh an teased her. " a-agh is this a gift? s-stop teasing!." she said impatient. "calm down babe dont be so impatient." i said sexually and smirked. while kissing her boob i started to touch her most pleasurable and sensitive spot with her panties on

"a-agh lisa!". she moaned in pleasure. "shush babe i didnt even started yet." i said then chuckled. "Just do it!." i she said impatiently. i took her panties off then put my thing in her clit, slliding it there as she moans loudly. she is so wet for me ugh i love it. without a doubt i pushed my thing inside her as she scream in pleasure. "agh! fuck! fuck! l-lisa!!." she screamed in pleasure. shes so loud omg. 

i moved my thing in and out and see my girlfriend moaning in pleasure and so do i agh it feels great. i hit her spots and she's so hot moaning my name. "babe! im fucking cumming! ugh fuck! holy shit." she said breathing heavily. "ugh! fuck! im cumming!." my semen splashed into her pussy and both of us breathing heavily its a great night. 

we both lie down into her bed catching our breathe and looked into eachothers eyes then laughed. "maybe i dont regret anything at all." she said then i laughed. "everything happens for a reason." i said and we both laughed at ourselves. "Its also a good thing to go at that resturant and made me wait huh." she said and we both laughed. 

"this is unexpected babe this is great." she said then give me a peck. "anytime love, we'll do it tomorrow hehe." i said then chuckled. "you horny little bitch." she said then laugh. "yes i am sir." i said then gave her a kiss. 

PART 2??