0.6

sorry for not updating 😔

here's a long chapter to make up for it :D

chaeyoung woke up with a groan and shielded her eyes from the sunlight.

"ah, you're awake" a soft voice spoke, scaring chaeyoung in the process.

"w-what happened?" she asked, her raspy morning voice shocking jisoo for a moment.

"oh, you're not little," jisoo coughed and blushed in embarrassment. "i'm going to assume you went into little space when you dragged me up here" she giggled.

it was chaeyoung's turn to blush, and boy did she blush. her cheeks put her nickname 'rosie' to shame.

"oh, your mom called about something and i told her you would call her back" jisoo said and stood up to leave.

"w-where're you going?" chaeyoung asked sadly.

"i gotta get to work, chae" she told with a smile.

the younger frowned and looked at the floor before getting up out of her bed.

"i left my phone number on the counter in case you need me, ok" jisoo caressed chaeyoung's cheek softly.

she leaned into the smaller's touch and felt her eyes flutter shut at the feeling of physical contact. all she ever wanted was physical contact.

"don't go...please" chaeyoung begged.

jisoo sighed and gave a light kiss to the younger's head. "i'll be back, ok?"

"promise?"

"i promise" she chuckled.

chaeyoung smiled and gave the elder a hug, inhaling the sweet scent of her new friend and, hopefully, her new caregiver.

"hello?"

"chaeyoung-ah, who answered the phone yesterday and why were they so rude?" her mother spoke.

rude?

"uhh...jisoo said you called but she isn't rude" she laughed softly, scratching her neck.

"she hung up on me, chaeyoung. hung up!" her mother yelled, clearly offended.

"well, i was sleeping so that's probably why"

"enough of that, what's your address so i can send you this money?" her mom sighed.

"oh, it's 123456 ledelledelee street" (pretend that's the apartment address thing 😂)

"ok, you'll get the money soon. and remember, this is the last time i'm sending you your rent money" her mom said sternly.

chaeyoung frowned and nodded her head, forgetting her mother couldn't see her. "i know, mom"

"ok, baby, goodbye for now"

"bye, mom" chaeyoung mumbled before hanging up.

she eyed the piece of paper on the counter and grabbed it.

———————————————————————————
call or text if you need anything, baby
———————————————————
123-333-3333
———————————————————
call if you get into little space too, please
——————————————————————
bye bye,
jisoo :)
———————————————————————————

chaeyoung didn't notice the smile on her face as she read the note. something about it made her feel all happy and fuzzy inside.

it scared her.

she quickly saved the number into her phone and wrote the elder a small text message.

chaeyoung:
hi
i think i love you and i just wanted to thank you for taking care of me yesterday
i wasn't in the best mindset as you probably realized and i just wanted to thank you for not leaving me or taking advantage of me like many people have before
:(
i hope you come back here after you're done with work?
i'd like to be friends with you because you seem nice and you're very pretty :D
i love you
ok bye bye <3

i can't send that

i'll just reword it

chaeyoung erased what she was going to send and quickly rewrote a new message.

chaeyoung:
hi jisoo
i just wanted say thank you for taking care of me yesterday and was wondering if you could come back soon or when you finished your work
you are very nice and it seems i like you in and out of little space
i guess i just wanted to become friends :))
sorry if i'm bothering you
bye bye now <3
-

perfect

chaeyoung hit send and quickly turned off her phone.
"now...we wait" she quietly said.

———

i hope you liked this chapter 💕 🙃

i'll try and update soon

night night :)