1.2

woooooo i should be asleep but i thought should write another chapter for you guys 😩💕

the harsh rays of the sun seeped through the blinds of chaeyoung's window. jisoo slept over, again, and woke up before the younger girl with a yawn.

"chaeyoungie? baby?" jisoo softly shook her body.

"hmm, lemme sleep, jisoo" her raspy voice spoke.

she's big
i'll just go grab us some food
what's the worst that could happen?

jisoo sighed and pushed the blanket off of her body. she ruffled her hair and walked to the bathroom with another yawn.

"oh, i should go and check-in on lisa" jisoo smiled, putting toothpaste on her toothbrush. she began brushing her teeth until she believed her breath was minty fresh.

"perfect" jisoo checked her teeth in the mirror, before  brushing her hair and walking over to chaeyoung's closet.

"what should i wear?" jisoo tapped her chin and eyed some of her clothes. once chaeyoung and jisoo got closer, the younger girl proposed the idea that jisoo should bring some clothes over incase she slept over. and if jisoo recalls correctly, chaeyoung said she might as well bring all her clothes since she wouldn't let jisoo leave her alone, ever.

and, wow, jisoo was very glad to listen to chaeyoung.

she hummed and pulled out a black sweater with the words 'babydoll' in bold white letters on it.

"this is cute" jisoo grinned and put it on the chair.

"now, let's find some bottoms" she looked for another minute before she had two choices. a pair of light blue ripped jeans and a black skirt with a rose on it.

"hmmm" she held the two pieces in clothing up and decided on wearing the jeans.

after she put on her outfit though, she felt like something was missing. she stared at herself in the mirror before her eyes caught a pair of fishnet stockings.

ahhh yesss

jisoo let out a happy sound and quickly changed. now, she had the babydoll sweater on and ripped jeans with fishnets.

"if only my chaeyoungie could see this" jisoo pouted and glanced over at the sleeping girl.

she walked over to chaeyoung and gave a soft kiss in her forehead. "i'll be right back, baby" jisoo whispered.

"mm, bye bye" chaeyoung nodded and pulled the blankets over her head.

ok i'm not saying there's gonna be a little angst but there's gonna be a tiny bit of angst the next 2 or 3 chapters, but fluff will follow i promise :D

sorry for any mistakes and i'll update in a couple minutes :)

hope you liked this chapter 💕