1.8

sorry for being inactive lately ❤️

night finally arrived and jisoo let out a sigh, walking into the living room and seeing chaeyoung eating a bag of chips.

"chaeyoungie? come on, let's get into our pajamas" jisoo covered her mouth, letting out a small yawn.

"i don't wanna get up" chaeyoung whined, a little pout on her face as she peeled her eyes away from the tv and focused on jisoo.

"chaeyoung. let's go" the elder rolled her eyes, smiling.

"no~"

"yes~" jisoo mocked, walking closer to chaeyoung and lifting the small girl up.

"let's go" she cooed, a light blush spreading on the younger cheeks in embarrassment.

"you were just talking about pornhub and now you're embarrassed?" jisoo laughed, finally arriving to chaeyoung's room and placing the girl on her bed.

"now, do you wanna wear pink or blue?" jisoo asked, holding up the soft silk shirt with matching shorts.

"whatever you think will make me look hot" chaeyoung winked, crossing her legs and leaning back.

jisoo gasped and she felt her grip tighten on the clothing. "n-no! you're wearing a sweatshirt because you said that!" jisoo poured and threw the silk at chaeyoung before running off.

"hehe" she giggled to herself, eyeing the baby pink shirt in amazement. "let's wear this one" chaeyoung mumbled before she pulled off her shirt and took off her bra, soon covering herself with the thin material.

"chaeyoungie?" jisoo walked back into the room with a grey hoodie in her hand.

"yeah?" chaeyoung looked up and cocked her head to the side.

"her-oh my..." jisoo blushed and looked away, covering her face with the hoodie.

"what? what's wrong?" chaeyoung looked around in confusion, getting up and walking towards jisoo.

"jisoo?"

"y-yah...your s-shirt is see through" she stuttered nervously, her eyes wavering.

"oh? is it?" chaeyoung pouted, looking down to see that her nipples could be seen poking through the silk fabric.

the younger smirked and gave jisoo a back hug. "thank you so much for taking care of me" she purposely rubbed her chest on jisoo's back.

"y-you're welcome" the elder licked her lips and tried to escape the hug.

"can you help me with something?" chaeyoung asked softly.

"yeah..." jisoo eyed her suspiciously.

"can you help me take my shorts off? i can't seem to get the button" chaeyoung pulled the hem of her jean shorts down slightly, looking up seductively.

"oh, sweet jesus, fuck" jisoo mumbled and shook her head.

"stop~" she whined.

"stop what?" chaeyoung asked, her voice sounding innocent but her smirk not matching the voice.

"stop before i do something i'll regret, baby" jisoo smiles, waking up to chaeyoung and pushing the younger onto the bed.

"now, you're gonna put this hoodie over your head, cover your chest, and then take off your shorts and put on a pair of sweatpants, got it?" jisoo glared down at the younger, her legs on either side of chaeyoung's body as she straddled the girl.

"hmph," chaeyoung whined. "fine, only because i like you so much" she retaliated, blowing a kiss before grabbing the hoodie from jisoo's hand and putting it on. she soon grabbed the sweatpants and put those on, too.

"now, go to sleep, you pretty baby" jisoo cooed.

"meanie" chaeyoung pouted.

"night night" she laughed and placed a kiss onto chaeyoung's head.

"n-night" the younger blushed and smiled softly.

:o i'm sorry for a short chapter and for a long wait ☹️

hope you like this chapter and sorry for mistakes :)

night night ☃️