2.1

next chapter will reveal chaeyoung's past but it's dark so i'll leave a warning at the beginning (:

"come on! i was just kidding" chaeyoung whined, swinging jisoo's arm around and stomping her feet as they walked home.

"i'm tired of you always doing stuff like that, chaeyoungie!" jisoo scolded, stopping in her place, chaeyoung bumping into her back and letting out a soft whimper at the sudden impact.

"i-i'm sorry" chaeyoung gnawed on her bottom lip nervously.

"i'm sure you are...we'll talk when we get home, ok? don't worry" jisoo brought her hand up to chaeyoung's face and wiped the stray tear rolling down her cheek. "don't cry, baby. i'm not mad" she smiled at the younger and turned back around to continue walking home.

it was another 4 minutes or so until they finally reached their apartment. "chae...go sit down on the couch. i wanna talk to you real quick" jisoo smiled softly before going into the kitchen to grab some drinks for the two.

oh no. she's going to leave me. i messed up. but he always told me to act like that. doesn't jisoo want me to want her too?

her anxiety was eating her from the inside out and she slowly felt her eyes fill with tears. she quickly wiped them thinking back to what her ex-boyfriend did when she started crying.

"chaeyoungie...why do always act needy when you're not in little space?" jisoo asked curiously.

"b-because you're hot" chaeyoung lied.

ok, not lied but like that wasn't the only reason.

jisoo blushed looked away, taking a deep breath before slapping chaeyoung's thigh. "next time you say something like that i'm gonna slap you again"

"ooo~ kinky" chaeyoung bit her lip, letting out a cry when jisoo slapped her thigh again. "fuck! ow, shit!"

"i can get a lot worse so i think it's better if you tell me the truth now" jisoo lowered her voice just above a growl.

"wow, i'm wet" chaeyoung's eyes sparkled and she let out a soft whimper.

jisoo smirked and leaned forward. "i bet you'd like me to do more things to you, wouldn't you" she rasped out into the younger girls ear.

"maybe" chaeyoung smirked and looked into jisoo's eyes.

"well then..." jisoo glanced down to chaeyoung's lips and leaned forward a little bit.

chaeyoung felt her breath get caught in her throat and closed her eyes, her cheeks as red a rose and her hands balled into fists next to her thighs.

"take this as your punishment, baby" jisoo stood up and walked into her room, shutting the door.

chaeyoung opened her eyes and let out a whine. she ran into jisoo's room and jumped on top of the elder girl. "hey! you can't leave me with blue balls!" she yelled.

"chaeyoung you don't have balls-"

"shush! you know what i mean!"

"aww is my little wittle baby upset?" jisoo squeezed chaeyoung's cheeks between her fingers and cooed.

"hey! don't-" she slapped jisoo's hands away from her face. "-force me into little space"

"damnit" jisoo mumbled with a pout.

"but~" chaeyoung lifted herself up and straddled jisoo. "you could always help me," she whispered lowly.

"with what?" jisoo blushed and tried pushing the girl off of her only for chaeyoung to grab her wrists and pin them above her head.

"well...i don't see any towels around and it's kinda wet down there" chaeyoung smirked and looked down.

"nO!" jisoo whined and looked away.

"but jisoo~" chaeyoung frowned. "i've been a good girl" she moved her hips forward.

"park chaeyoung" jisoo spoke in a low voice. "stop this right now" jisoo managed to get out of chaeyoung's hold.

"please?" she begged, bouncing on her lap like a toddler.

jisoo turned them so that chaeyoung was underneath her. "not today, baby" she mumbled.

"you're a meanie" chaeyoung stuck her tongue out.

jisoo gasped in fake surprise. "what?! no more dino nuggets for you anymore!" jisoo stood up and crossed her arms.

"w-what?" chaeyoung's soft voice said worriedly. "nooo! i'm sorry" she cried, wrapping her arms around jisoo's shoulders tightly.

"will you be a good girl for me?" the elder asked.

"yes!"

"then how about we go make some dino nuggets and watch some tv?" she smiled and nodded her head and jisoo's suggestion.

"yes please!"

wooshhhhhhh 🥵

hA no smut (yet)

((or ever idk if y'all want that))

hope you liked this chapter tho and i'm sorry for mistakes :')