1.9

jisoo woke up with a tired groan. she looked to her side and saw chaeyoung sleeping peacefully.

she blinked her eyes a couple of times to adjust to the light from the sun. "let's go make some eggs for chaeyoungie" jisoo thought to herself, smiling and letting out a small noise in happiness.

"you need to beat it. that boy micheal jackson bad" jisoo softly mumbled the popular song while grabbing three eggs from the refrigerator.

chaeyoung peeked over the covers, seeing jisoo leave the room.

"hehehe" she giggled evilly, taking off the sweatshirt jisoo made her wear.

she walked into the bathroom and brushed her hair. she nodded once she finished and began to brush her teeth.

"perfect" she whispered to herself, biting her lip and running into the kitchen.

"chaeyoungie? are you awak-jesus, save me" jisoo dropped the plate on the floor.

"jisoo! oh, it was a paper plate" chaeyoung sighed in relief.

"that doesn't matter! w-why did you take the sweatshirt o-off?" jisoo blushed, pointing at chaeyoung's shirt, looking away in embarrassment.

"why? you like whatchu see?" chaeyoung teased, doing a little spin.

"n-no...i-i mean yeah but no!" jisoo stuttered taking a deep breath before grabbing her phone and the set of keys next to her and running out the door.

"jisoo?" chaeyoung pouted, watching jisoo run away.

"she leave me?" her chest felt heavy and she stood in the same spot, waiting for jisoo to come back.

jisoo stood outside the door, pacing back and forth in thought.

should i leave?

no no, no chaeyoung would get scared

but she's not in little space

ah no but she could go into little space

fuck

jisoo whined and held her head in her hands. "why does she have to be so perfect?" jisoo muttered. "she has a perfect face, a perfect personality, and a perfect body" jisoo frowned and threw her head back.

"j-jisoo?" chaeyoung held her hands together, walking up to the door and knocking.

"are you there?" she sadly asked, her bottom lip quivering.

she opened the door and saw jisoo standing there.

"jisoo" chaeyoung cried out, running up to jisoo and hugging her tightly.

"ch-chaeyoung...what's wrong?" jisoo asked upon hearing the girl crying.

"you left me!" she nuzzled her head into jisoo's neck, sniffling every now and then.

crap i forgot about that

jisoo wrapped her arms around chaeyoung and patted the younger girls back.

"i'm sorry, baby, i'm so so sorry," jisoo apologized, kissing the top of chaeyoung's head.

"you get me ice cream for being meanie to chaeyoungie?" the little asked, her beautiful brown eyes shining brightly as they looked up at jisoo expectantly.

"yeah, whatever you want baby" jisoo smiler and cupped chaeyoung's face with her hand, gently caressing it.

"yay! ice cream!" chaeyoung giggled.

:')

sorry for the waiiittttt

and for any mistakes but i hope you enjoy 💕