🌚 bonus chapter ; 💦

can somebody tell me a fun fact about cats, please :(

jisoo hummed a song softly as she cooked chaeyoung her favorite food. the ding of the oven timer went off just as jisoo walked back into the kitchen after changing her shirt.

"damn, why is it so hot?" jisoo huffed out, grabbing a pair of oven mitts to grab the tray of chicken nuggets.

"must be because you're here, jisoo" chaeyoung rasped out lowly, her fingers wrapping themselves around jisoo's small waist, her hold light but there.

"chaeyoung!" jisoo yelled in surprise. she tried to turn around but couldn't since chaeyoung's grip on her waist tightened.

"don't move," the younger whined teasingly. "i'm a good girl right?" her minty breath fanned jisoo's ear with the question.

jisoo shuddered and her knees felt like jelly. "i-i made some dino nuggets. do-do you want any?" jisoo tried to make chaeyoung slip into little space.

"talking about chicken nuggets won't make me slip, sweetie" chaeyoung said with a giggle. "i do have one thing that i want, though" she turned jisoo around so they were face to face.

"what is that?" jisoo asked softly, already knowing the answer but hoping it wasn't what she thought it was.

"you, obviously" chaeyoung moved her body closer to jisoo's.

it took jisoo a few seconds before she realized what the younger girl was wearing.

a silk crop top that showed much more than should be shown. and jisoo would be lying if she said her attire didn't make her feel hot.

"mommy? why don't you look me in the eyes?" chaeyoung cutely smiles and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"m-mommy?" jisoo choked on her spit and blushed profoundly.

"is there a problem?" chaeyoung asked with faked innocence. her hand dragging down lower until it was at the button of jisoo's shorts.

"chae-chaeyoung...what are you doing?" jisoo's hand immediately flew down to cover and stop chaeyoung's from pulling her shorts down.

jisoo couldn't think with the feeling of chaeyoung's skilled fingers grazing over her stomach, and the way she teased just above her pantie line.

"you must be excited, jisoo, i can feel the heat radiating from you down there already" the girl smirked and dove her hand into her panties, not giving jisoo a chance to respond.

"c-chaeyoungie!" jisoo squeaked out in surprise, her hand quickly following chaeyoung's as she tried to take her hand out of her panties.

"stay still, mommy, you don't wanna see a little throw a tantrum, right? it's not very fun" she whispered the last few words in jisoo's ear before her fingers plunged into the tight heat belonging to elder.

"a-ah! park ch-chaeyoung!" jisoo cried out her hand wrapping tightly around chaeyoung's wrist, hard enough to leave a bruise. she threw her head back onto chaeyoung's shoulders and continued to let out whines.

chaeyoung seemed to know all the right places to rile jisoo up and grinned with a sense of pride at how loud she was being.

"fuck, s-stop, chae-" she begged. her hips moving in time with every thrust of the youngers fingers.

"you don't want me to stop, mommy, i can feel the way you clench around me and your moans show you like it. just let yourself enjoy it, jisoo" she softly told with a smile.

"b-but the d-dino nuggets-" she pouted and moaned when chaeyoung presses the pad of her fingers against her g-spot.

"why waste my hunger on chicken when i already have a meal in front of me?" she rasped out, her fingers speeding up.

jisoo's legs shook with pleasure and she felt her lower stomach coil. "chaeyoungie...'m cl-close" her mouth fell open in a silent moan as her orgasm rocked her whole body.

"shh, it's ok" chaeyoung helped her ride out her orgasm, slowing down her fingers but not stopping until jisoo was crying at the overstimulation.

"good girl," jisoo winced once chaeyoung pulled her fingers out of her and laid down against the countertop, sleepiness taking over her entire body.

"mm, you taste yummy, jisoo" the younger seductively licked the fingers coated with jisoo's slick and come and moaned at the taste.

"wah~ how is everything about you perfect?" she questioned teasingly, picking jisoo up in her arms and taking her into her bedroom.

jisoo was going to question how the younger managed to pick her up so effortlessly but was too fatigued to even get a word out.

"go to sleep, take a shower when you wake up" chaeyoung moved a stray piece of hair from jisoo's face, eyes full of hearts as she stared at the half-sleeping girl.

"goodnight, chaeyoungie" she mumbled softly.

"night, jisoo"

hahahahA

sorry for the wait y'all i was very unmotivated and writing smut is awkward because my irl friends now know of this account and i'm scared

but i hope u like 🥵 maybe i'll make another chapter where jisoo tops but u never know