0.7

hehehehe 🧴🧴🧴

jisoo was walking down the street when she felt the vibration of her phone from her pocket. she smiled, already expecting the text from chaeyoung.

chaeyoung:
hi jisoo
i just wanted say thank you for taking care of me yesterday and was wondering if you could come back soon or when you finished your work
you are very nice and i like you in and out of little space
i guess i just wanted to become friends :))
sorry if i'm bothering you
bye bye now <3

damn
can she get any cuter?

jisoo's smile widened and she let out a soft noise of content. "what should i type back?" jisoo asked her self.

jisoo:
hi baby
you could never bother me, don't worry <3
i was actually planning on stopping by in a little bit to check in on you so of course i'll come back :)
i'll be there in 25 minutes ok?
see you soon chaeyoungie <33
-

perfect

jisoo hit send and put her phone back into her pocket. she sighed quietly and continued walking until she arrived at the near by café.

cofeefee?

what a silly name

jisoo thought, giggling as she walked through the doors to the café.

"hello, i'm lisa. how can i help you?" a soft but tired voice spoke.

jisoo looked up with a smile and blushed slightly at how pretty the cashier was. she looked like a baby to jisoo and the short girl couldn't help but coo softly.

"u-um, what can i get you?" lisa smiled softly.

"oh, i'll have a bagel, a chocolate cake pop, and a carmel frappe" jisoo told lisa her order, watching the cute girl quickly get everything she was asking for.

jisoo frowned when she didn't see anybody helping lisa. "are you working all alone?"

lisa chuckled lowly and shook her head. "nah, nobody wants to help me though because i'm a newbie" she sadly confessed.

jisoo gasped and felt herself get angry. "what? that's terrible. have you told your manager?"

lisa laughed again and handed jisoo her order. "yeah, he doesn't care though. the last person to ever talk back to him or tell him about a problem was fired," lisa sighed. "i'll never forget you, nayeon" lisa said under her breath.

"$8.36, miss" the cashier smiled and held out her hand, pulling back when jisoo placed a ten dollar bill on her palm.

"here you go, $1.46 is your change. have a good day" lisa said with a wave.

jisoo smiled back. "i'm gonna come back here and if they're still being mean to you, i'll talk to the manger myself" she waved and walked out of the café.

———

did y'all see my reference? :')

i hope you liked this chapter
i promise i'll update soon

if i don't, please proceed to spam the comments and yell at me 🙃