1.6

i'm sorry for not updating. i've been feeling very tired and unmotivated lately so i apologize for that :(

feel free to request what you'd like to happen in future chapters :) it would help me a lot 💕

jisoo walked into chaeyoung's apartment, a sigh slipping past her lips.

" 'm sorry" chaeyoung walked up behind jisoo, giving the elder a back hug.

jisoo scoffed and turned around, looking at chaeyoung. "why?" she questioned, her voice full of confusion and disappointment.

chaeyoung frowned. "you left me-"

"you told me to go," jisoo interrupted, rolling her eyes and walked into the kitchen. she opened the refrigerator and grabbed the milk, walking to the cabinets to grab two glasses.

"no, i didn't!" the younger whined, following jisoo into the kitchen.

"yeah, you said 'ok, let me sleep', you don't remember?" jisoo tired her best to mimic chaeyoung's voice.

she pouted, grabbing the cup full of the milk jisoo had just poured into it. "hey! that's mine!" jisoo gasped, going to grab the milk out of chaeyoung's hand but failing as the younger girl ran away.

"chaeyoungie! get back here!" jisoo giggled loudly, chasing after the squealing girl.

"no~ i want it!" chaeyoung struggled to drink the milk as she ran.

"chaeyoung-ah! stop, now!" jisoo yelled, finally catching up with the girl.

chaeyoung let out a gasp. she fell onto the couch, jisoo falling on top of her. the elder glanced at the cup of milk. "oh, you are so lucky you drank all the milk in that cup, or you'd be getting punished for causing so much trouble today" (that sounds so sexual but i promise i didn't mean for it to)

chaeyoung let out a whine in disapproval. "no! no punish me!" she cried, shaking her head with a pout.

jisoo smiled and let out a laugh. "no, not yet at least" she cooed, softly caressing chaeyoung's smooth cheek.

"can we watch cartoons?" the little's eyes sparkled, the thought of watching tv with jisoo making her so happy.

jisoo pretended to think for a second before nodding her head. "fine- but! only if it's octonauts or chuggington" she told.

chaeyoung let out a squeal. "yay! those are my favorites!" she giggled.

jisoo smiled and grabbed the remote, quickly turning the tv on and finding octonauts on netflix.

"here. now, be a good girl and i'll make cookies later, ok?" jisoo spoke, chaeyoung nodding her head in response.

"good girl" she praised.

i'm sorry for a short chapter but as i said before i've been feeling very tired and haven't had many ideas lately :(

i'm sorry but i hope you enjoyed this chapter 💕

good night

oh and i have a question

i have an idea for a chapter and it's not gonna be smut but it's gonna mention some sexual stuff at the same time? like chaeyoung won't be in little space but they also won't do anything. i didn't know if you guys would like that so i wanted to ask :)

sorry for any mistakes :(