Chapter 2

Roselyn's POV-

"Roselyn, we need to tell you something very important." My father stated once we entered our log cabin and sat down at our white oak dining table.

"Yes father?" I questioned him while tilting my head slightly to the right.

"How do I put this.." He mumbled softly, I was barely able to hear him even with my wolf hearing. "Roselyn. Well."

"What your father is trying to say, sweetie. Is that we aren't your real parents but we love you just like you are our own. The hunters had found you in the forest in a basket with the branches formed into the name Roselyn. We aren't sure what race you are exactly, but we have a theory." My mother said as she entered the dining room and placed a hand on my father's shoulders.

"What?" I whispered out. My eyes widened and my mouth hung open. Tears formed and I looked at them to see that they were also tearing up. "Why did you wait to tell me?" I choked out as I held back a sob.

"We wanted to, but decides to wait until you were older. But then was told that the people at the academy has a device that will tell you what race you are. So we decided now was the right time, the best time." My father said as he gripped his hands into fists on the table.

"I understand, I just wished I knew sooner." I trailed off as I looked down at my lap. "I'm sure my real parents didn't want me because of me being a freak" I mumbled softly as the tears fell from eyes and landed in my lap.

"You are not a freak Roselyn. I'm pretty sure they were in a tough situation. So, to keep you safe they put you in a forest. I'm petty sure that they knew we were near and that was why they left you there." My mother said as she walked over to me and hugged me. "Also, we are still you parents. Well if you want us to be." She trailed off.

"Of course! I love you guys! You guys were there for me and that will never change!" I said loudly, but making sure not to yell.

That made them smile and laugh softly. My mother pulled back from the hug and wiped her tears away.

"We love you too." My mom said then she huffed and grinned. "Okay how about a big meal tonight? Invite your friends and make sure Theo brings his little sister." She said and winked when she said Theo. Making me blush and groan.

"Remember what I say Roselyn. When you pick your mate. It better be a good guy. Theo I wouldn't mind, he sticks up and takes care of you when we can't. Just make sure you don't have pups until 18 at least." My father said with his big toothy grin.

"Dad!" I yelled slamming my face in my hands as I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato. Which just made both of them howl in laughter.

"Gosh you guys!" I said and stood up to go call for my owl.

"Fae!" I yelled as I wrote down a few letters. A beautiful black owl came flying in. I attached the letters to her little pack on her right talon. "Take these to the guys." I commanded and waved my left hand. She flew away as I walked to the bathroom to shower.

*time skip to after her shower to lazy to write a shower scene*

"Rosey! Get your skinny booty down here!" I could hear my mother yell as I was drying my hair. I sighed and slid on my undergarments. I then slide a black over the shoulder longsleeved shirt on and some comfy black tights. I also put on my baby blue fluffy socks and then threw my hair up in a messy bun. After checking myself in the mirror I smiled. 'There hopefully I don't look too bad.' I thought to myself and skipped downstairs. When I got there I saw the guys and Teresa, Theo's sister, waiting at the table.

"The queens has arrived." Blane said as he hummed like a horn.

"Haha very funny Blaney Poo." I said as I rolled my eyes.