Chapter 25

Amethyst's POV (surpise!)

'Brother, what if she doesn't believe us? Then what?'

I questioned him through our twin mind link as I twirled my light purple hair.

'Don't worry. I have a feeling she will.'

He replied as he watched her walk back into the room.

'You fancy her dont you?'

I smirked slightly as I observed him.

'No! Hush Ame.'

He replied quickly, his cheeks turning pink.

I laughed softly and shook my head.

'Good luck. She has a wolf boy head over heels in love with her.'

'I know..'

He trailed off as he morphed back into a black smoke. I sighed and morphed into my purple smoke.

____________________________________

'Time skipped to three days before her birthday.'

'Summary for the last few weeks.'-

Time went by pretty quickly.

The training had started right away. Half the school did combat first, then the rest of their training depending on their class. The other half did it at the end.

As time went by the top 5 students, Coal, Roselyn, Theo, Avery, and Elrik, began to help out others.

But as time went by, Roselyn felt weaker, while Avery became stronger.

No one could find the reason why.

Also no one told anyone that Avery was a demon. Well Shane Moon and the reaper twins know. But that is all.

Now back to the present.

____________________________________

Roselyn's POV-

I was up against one of the Vampires that followed me a few weeks ago.

Roger was his name.

Ugly fellow too.

He was muscular, especially in the face. He looked like he had surgery done. He had thick Caterpillar black eyebrows and black short scruffy hair. He was tall and completely muscular.

I mean being muscular is fine. It's pretty hot sometimes, like Coal- I mean Theo.

But this guy went over board with the workouts.

He reminded me of a the big green guy with purple shorts. Don't remember his name.

(Can you guess who?)

But anyways I slid into my fighting stance, raising my arms slightly. I pretended to punch him, but then raised my left leg and kicked him.

He caught it, looking proud of himself. Which made me smile slightly and twist my body to the right, my right knee made contact with his head. Which caused him to let go of my left leg. So my leg went up and wrapped around his neck. I then flung myself up twisting around until I straddled the back of his neck. Then crossed my legs around his neck, after that I flung myself backwards. Causing him to flip over me, while in the air I released him and did a round off away from him.

When he landed with a loud thud and never got up, the match was called.

Once the match was called, his buddies ran took him. They took him to the infirmary.

Surrounding me were a group of people I was training.

"Rule one in a fight; never get cocky just because you are bigger than your opponent. Rule two; never let your guard down. Now for rule three; never give up."

I told them as I scanned the group.

"Hayden and Porter you're up."

I spoke as a wave of dizziness hit me.

The world was spinning and I knew that was my cue to rest. I sat on  the ground with my head in my hands.

"Hey, Ro? Are you okay?"

I looked up to see Coal kneeling beside me. Ever since training began this week, Theo stopped talking to me as much. While Coal stayed by my side when I didn't feel well.

"I'm fine. Just dizzy."

He nodded and sat beside me. He patted his shoulder, motioning for me to lay my head there.

I nodded slowly and laid my head down. Once I did everything faded into pure blackness.

____________________________________

No One's POV-

"Three days left."

Shane spoke to himself in his office.

"She still hasn't unlocked her true power."

He continued as he paced the room.

"What if she never does?"

He ponders before shaking his head, sighing and sits down in his large leather chair.

"Sir! Roselyn isn't waking up!"

Porter came barging in relaying the message he was told.

"Where is she?"

Shane stood up, his seat pushing up against the wall behind him.

"Infirmary."

Shane then ran.

Ran all the way to the infirmary, pushing the doors aside. Looking for his baby girl.

Inside Blossom's room laid Roselyn. Roselyn's three month old baby sister. She was stil so young, but she has never cried.

Anyways back to the story.

Inside the room was Coal and Avery. They stood on both sides of the bed. Coal gripping onto Roselyn's hand while Avery just stared.

Then the door opens, revealing Shane and Porter.

Shane walked towards the bed and looked at his daughter's condition.

"Fever?"

He questioned.

"None."

Coal replied.

"Is she cold?"

"Yes"

"How cold."

"As cold as ice."

"Then it has begun."

--------------To Be Continued--------------

____________________________________

Author-

   Thanks for getting this far into this story of mine. I hope you are enjoying it so far. :) keep smiling and believing in yourself my dear readers.