Chapter 3

Roselyn's POV-

        Once we heard the boom, we took off towards the door. Swinging it open we both stuck our heads out. No one was around, so we slowly walked down the hallway and turned right, which led us towards the entry way. There a bunch of girls was huddled.

        "What is going on?" I asked, while tapping one of the girl's shoulder.

        "They are gathering all the guys to the middle. I think something happened over there." She said, her voice laced with curiosity.

        "What? Already?" Brooklyn asked, while I shoved my way through the crowd. I got outside and turned to see Brooklyn trying to get through. I huffed and grabbed her hand, pulling her out.

        "Sorry. I was curious on what you were doing." She trailed off and then looked at me with a grin plastered onto her face.

        I just nodded and smiled slightly at her. She moved her arm to where our arms were linked together, as we walked towards the clearing. There we saw all the guys huddled together. We looked at each other and then took off with a running start. Letting each other's arm go. I ran to the right side while she went to the left. When I got there I found a small hole between some of the boys and saw this door placed in the center. A guy maybe a year or two older than us was there with Theo.

        "Okay, so now you will close your eyes and relax first. After that you need to enter with out anything else on your mind. We will start now, but the girls need to hurry and make their way over here." The last sentence he yelled some. The guy had brown shaggy hair and blue eyes mixed with a gray tint. "My name is Hayden Oliver and I am a second year here at the Academy." His voice had a deep and raspy tone to it. As he finished introducing himself we were now able to see that the other girls were grouped around also. Everyone shifted making room for everyone to see.

        Once we were all settled Theo walked to the door and I could sense him relaxing. Once he did the door opened by itself and he walked through it. Then the door slam shut, Theo no where to be found. Panic had began to rise through the crowd, but Hayden kept everyone back. Then a guy with black hair and purple eyes came to the center. That was when I noticed everyone was calming down. I could hear their heartbeats slow to a steady pace. With that I knew that this guy was a vampire. I only knew this, because one of the vampires that taught me what I now know, was an emotion controller and reader. She told me that the vampires with that power had purple eyes. She then continued to tell me the other abilities and what eye color they hold. I must admit it was very intriguing.

        Anyways back to topic. "My name is Elric. I'm a colleague of Hayden's." He said to everyone. He nodded to Hayden and as he did the door opened and Theo came out. He handed them his paper and they nodded again. "Hunting Werewolf!" Hayden yelled, as he watched a boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes with glasses, slam his hands on the ground and three wooded tables formed. With that Hayden set Theo's paper on the table closest to him.

        "Brooklyn Jackson!" The boy with black hair yelled. My eyes scanned for Brooklyn and I saw her slowly waving through the crowd. As she walked I could hear whispers going through the crowd.

        'Jackson? As in the Ace of witches sister? Porter Jackson?' One person questioned.

        'I heard she only has one element and she still isn't good at it. The Jackson family always had up to 3 elements.'

        'Hey, wait, isn't that guy Porter? He is so dreamy!'

        'I know right! I heard his elements are Earth, Water, and Lightning! That is so amazing!' Some girls exclaimed.

        I looked toward whom they were pointing at and saw the guy at the tables. I smiled at him when he looked towards me, in which he returned. After Brooklyn exit the door Hayden yelled 'Wind Witch!' Then he yelled for more people. I had stopped paying attention once I saw Brooklyn's face. I was able to see her walls crumbling as people made comments about her. I was about to say something when I heard 'Roselyn Moon!' I jumped slightly and then walked through the crowd. No emotion going through at all. Once at the door I closed my eyes and focused on relaxing. I wasn't relaxing at all. So, I did the only thing that will relax me. I searched for Theo's heartbeat. I listened to the steady rhythm it gave and felt my body relax. I heard the door creak open and opened my eyes. Inside was woods. A beautiful place. I could hear birds chirping and the sound of running water rang through my ears. I smiled and slowly walked into the inviting area.

        When the door closed I spun around. These woods looked familiar. Very familiar. I slowly began to lift up my feet, walking as quietly as possible. Once I came across what had seemed to be a village. It finally clicked on where I was. This is my village. I sprinted off towards my house as fast as my legs would move. Once I was there I forced the door open.

        "Mom? Dad?" I asked as I walked in. There stood both of them talking in the living room.

        "But how? How would that be possible?!" My mother questioned in a sort of hushed yell.

        "I'm not sure. But she HAD WINGS! There is only one possible explanation Audrey. She has to be the last one." My father explained.

        "Momma.. Papa.. what's wrong?" A little girl asked as she walked into the living room in a white long sleeved night gown. With gold lacing lining the bottom of the gown and sleeves. She was holding her brown bunny close to her with her right arm, while her left hand was rubbing her left eye, sleepily.

        "Oh nothing Roselyn. Why don't we go back to bed." My mother said as she grabbed little me's hand and walked upstairs.

        'I remembered this. They kept fighting about it, but I didn't understand why. So, they were fighting because of me..' I thought to myself as I saw a door appear and open. I walked towards it when I heard a soft lady's voice speak.

        "Remember Princess Roselyn. Remember who you are and fight for what you believe in."

        With that a burning sensation formed on my left collarbone and right under my left eye. I groaned softly as I walked out and a paper appeared in my hands. I looked ahead and slowly walked. Hayden was standing with his arm stretched out, waiting for the paper. I handed it to them and his eyes bulged out.

        "P-Princess Roselyn the Arch Angel.." He announced my race and everyone gasped. Whispers and gasps filled the area.

        "So, my suspicions were right." A man's voice spoke over the area. "The Prophecy is true. The Arch Angel has finally come to save us all again."

        "Roselyn!" I spun around looking for the one who called my name.

        "Y-You made it!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author:
   So, The next chapter I publish will explain everything in her father's point of view. It should clear up any confusion you have. I hope you guys enjoyed!!