Chapter 16

Third Person's POV-

        A heavy built body slid off a pure black stallion after stopping it in front of an abandoned barn. The person walked towards the back of the carriage that was pulled by the stallion. He removed the cloak from the carriage and swung two limped bodies onto his shoulder. He began to walk towards the barn when a small mumble was heard.

        At that moment a knee pushed off against his neck. Making him drop the bodies. Well, body.

        When he stood up he noticed Myrene ten feet away with Avery behind her. On the ground passed out still.

'telum est instructa katana'

         Myrene mumbled as a beam of light appeared in front of her. As the light began to fade a skinny sword was in it's place. This sword was known as a Katana. Very light to fight with. A smirk appeared onto Myrene's face as she gripped the black iron handle of the Katana. It's blade was black as well with a gold lining.

         Myrene twirled the sword in her hands while focusing on the blade of the Katana. As the Katana spun a small flame began to swirl around the blade. Once the flames were wrapped around the Katana she held it firmly in front of her. Both of her hands gripping the handles.

         "Who are you?" She questioned as she glared at the hooded figure.

         "That is none of you're concern, Flame Warrior." A deep voice replied.

         "Then I guess I'll have to beat it out of you." Myrene replied with a smirk as she charged towards the figure.

         She raised her Katana high into the air then swung it down once she was in front of the figure. The figure stood still and allowed it to hit him.

          As soon as it hit him flames swirled around him. He let out a scream and dropped down to his knees. The flames surrounded him  as he cried out more.

          Myrene backed away and then turned around walking towards Avery. That was when the cries stopped and laughter took it's place.

           Making her stop in her tracks and turn around to face him. The figure stood up and slid off the cloak. Revealing a man that was actually skinny and fit. But what surrounded him made Myrene gasp.

          "Izah?" She questioned as she looked at the man, who she just found out was her brother, Izah.

          He looked up at her revealing his face to her. He chuckled as he moved to straighten up.

         "What gave it away?" He questioned.

         "The water."

         He laughed as he nodded. Surrounding him was water. The water swirled around him acting as an armor. Myrene's flame Katana did nothing to him except burn a hole through he cloak, which was now on the floor still with flames eating away at it.

          "You died though." Myrene gasped out as tears fell.

          "But dear sister. I didn't." He replied as his green eyes darkened. "The Generals left me to die. They did nothing to save me!" He yelled.

          "What do you mean?" Myrene fumbled for words.

          "I mean. I was their distraction. They used me!" He cried out as he glared at Myrene. "And now you are protecting their demon spawn." He spit out.

          "That wasn't what they said! They said that you sacrificed yourself!"

          "Dear sister. You are a fool!" He practically growled out. "Now help me get rid of that demon spawn!"

           "I-" Myrene stuttered as she looked down at Avery. The girl she raised. But then she looked up at her brother. Her flesh and blood. "I-"

To Be Continued

--------------------------------------------------

Author-

  Sorry it's been a while since I've updated. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading!