Chapter 30 (Epilogue)

Third Person's POV-

"Hello. Are you okay?"

A gentle voice asked a teen girl that was soaked and sprawled out on the ground. The person hovering over her stared at her in astonishment.

The girl had brown hair that faded into a dark grayish silver. Her skin was flawless and had a slight tan to it.

The person's eyes traveled towards her lips, as they stared at the weird fang like teeth poked over her bottom lip slightly. They stood out from her peach pink lips. Her bottom lip was slightly bigger than her top lip, but her top lip formed into a nice heart shape.

The person shook their head and tried to wake her up again. When they finally got her to open her eyes they had to hold back a gasp.

Her eyes were almost a white it was the brightest blue he had ever seen. Then there were slightly dark blue flakes in her eyes.

"What happened?"

Her voice was hoarse as she coughed softly.

"Y-You fell into the lake."

The person stuttered out as they helped her up.

"I did? How? Where am I and who are you?"

She questioned as she looked over the person.

The person was a boy, about seventeen years old. He had long curly black hair and dark brown eyes. His skin was light and had light light freckles, was barely visible.

"I'm not sure. You're in Los Angeles and I'm Charlie. "

"Los Angeles? What is that? What happened with the war?"

"One, it's a place in America and war? We haven't had a war in decades."

Charlie answered while he was trying to figure out what she meant.

"B-But! We were fighting the demons and!"

"Demons?"

Charlie laughed uncontrollably.

'He doesn't have a clue what's going on. He doesn't even have a magical smell to him. This place has no magical smell to it.'

She closed her eyes to try and morph into her angel form but was unable to. Something was blocking her powers and not allowing her to access them.

"Where is Averlyn?"

"Averlyn? Never heard of it. Let me look it up."

Charlie replied as he pulled out a rectangle thing. He turned it on and began to tap on it.

"Averlyn.. Nope nothing. Sorry Miss- Uh what's your name?"

"Roselyn Moon. What is that?"

Roselyn pointed at the rectangular item.

"This? A phone. Don't you know what it is?"

He questioned her as he began to think she was insane.

"No. I'm going to be brutally honest with you. But you can't laugh and I need you to listen to every word I say."

"Um.. sure?"

He replied as they sat down by the lake.

"My name is Roselyn Moon. I am sixteen years old and an Angel. I'm the princess and the last one alive. I have powers, I control the wind, water, and light. I can also turn into a wolf hence my fang like teeth."

"Wait. So what you're saying is that you can control the air, water, and light? You can also change into a wolf which is why you have fangs? Also that you are an Angel?

The Last Angel?"

---------------------The End--------------------

648 words

Author-

Well that's the end of this book. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to have the next book out as soon as I can. Might be a couple weeks to a couple of months. But I will have it out asap.

Guy in the picture above is basically what Charlie looks like. Except for he has slightly lighter eyes and yeah.

I wanted to thank everyone for reading  and finishing this book.

I can't believe that this book has over 3K reads and over 90 votes! I'm so happy and I love all of you guys!

Have a great day and thanks for putting up with my writing haha. Bye!! :)