Chapter 29 (finale)

Roselyn's POV-

"AVERY!!"

Porter yelled as he charged towards her.

I morphed into my angel form and used the wind to catch her so she didn't hit the ground.

I then used the light to shine in the man's eyes.

Once he cried out from the pain. I flew over and used the light to form handcuffs around his wristed.

Then I used the wind to bind his whole body.

"Who are you?"

My wolf form itching to make an appearance to tear his head off.

"Oh darling. I'm Izah."

He laughed before wincing in pain.

"Izah?"

I tried to remember where I heard that name from.

(Flashback)

"I'm tired of this! You're not even my full sister! He isn't your father!"

        He slightly raised his voice as he stood up. Before he slapped a hand over his mouth.

        "What?"

       She stuttered out as the tears fell carelessly.

       "What do you mean?"

       Brooklyn's voice trembled as she spoke.

       "Mom slept with another man.."

       "Why are you saying these lies?"

       Brooklyn dropped to the ground and hugged her legs close to her.

       "He was an evil witch. A dark witch. Worked for the demons."

       "Stop it."

        She pleaded as she covered her ears.

        "His name was Izah."

        "STOP!"

(Flashback over)

"Brooklyn's father, the evil witch."

"Father? Wrong person girl. I'm not a father."

"You are!"

I spun around to see Brooklyn glaring at Izah.

"But, I will never consider you as my father."

He looked at Brooklyn in shock.

"Malory?"

"That's my mother."

Just by looking at Brooklyn's face and the color of her eyes you could see the resemblance between her and Izah.

"I-I'm a father?"

Izah gasped out from the shock. He kept his gaze on Brooklyn as he watched water twirl around her. No doubt about it, she was his daughter.

"I'm so sorry. I had no id-"

He was cut off by Brooklyn forming a muzzle out of the water surrounding her.

"I don't want to hear it."

"Take him to base."

I told her as I placed my hand on her shoulder. She gave a nod and with the help of Hayden and Elric, they left the scene with Izah drawled over Elric's shoulder.

"Take Avery to the medic center."

I turned to look at Porter and Avery but they were already gone.

"Well then.."

I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair.

'Don't let your guard down.'

A voice boomed in my head, making me tense up. I scanned my surroundings for any disturbances.

Then a loud screeching noise came out of no where, causing me to clamp my hands over my ears.

'We need you.'

A mixture of voices spoke as I began to feel like I was falling.
I was no longer on the ground, instead I was falling through the sky at a fast pace.

I tried to use my wings to fly but they were no longer there. So the only thing I could think to do was place my arms out in front of me as I plummeted into the water that was under me.

Blackness began to form in my vision as I sunk down, only hearing a small splash before nothing.

------------------------------------------------------
591 words

Author-

So there we have it folks. What happened to Roselyn? Where did she go? Well lucky for you there is one last chapter after this. The Epilogue/Preview for the next book. That's right. There is a sequel coming soon! Hang tight and thank you for reading this and getting this far!