Ch4 Unexpected Guest

"We goin Ko Ko Bop!!!" I sang to the song as I did my makeup. It was 9:00 am and I just finished unpacking all the rest of my stuff and got dressed for the meeting interview I had with this  modeling company that I wanted to be apart of. I had to be there by 11:30, so I was making sure I had my portfolios together so they could see all the photo shoots I've done before. They told me I had to bring heels with me, I guess they want to see how I do on the runway. I can't wait!

After finishing my makeup I got dressed wearing black slacks, a tight long sleeve grey sweater  tucked in with black heels. My hair was black and long so I curled it and let it hang down. It was around 10:00 so I decided to go ahead and leave because I don't want to be late and make a bad impression. I put my coat on, grabbed my folders, purse and keys and walked out checking to make sure the door was locked behind me.

I went outside and walked further down towards some streets so I could catch a cab. After 5 minutes of trying wave down a cab I finally got one and got inside telling him the address. I checked my phone and it was 10:20. I should get there just in time.  I'm so nervous that I might end up saying the wrong thing and mess it up, but i'm confident in myself. I hope everything goes perfect.

Buzz Buzz

I look at my phone to see that Cody texted me.

Cody: Hey girly wassup, it's a nice morning, are you up for some coffee?

                             Me: Sorry I won't be able to
                           join you this morning, I'm on
                            way to an interview for this
                               modeling agency we can
                              hang later if you want.
                                            Read 10:30

Cody: Yeah totally I know this club it's super lit we can get some drinks to celebrate your new job, how's that sound?

                                Me: If I even get hired lol
                                  I'm so nervous, but yeah
                                 let's do it I'll send you my
                                   address and we'll Uber
                                               there
                                                    Read 10:33

Cody: Sounds like a plan, see you later and good luck.

Unknown POV

Damn, I can't wait to get home. I really stayed in Tokyo for 8 months just to work, i'm so tired but I did make good money. Laying my head back I pushed the button to lift my foot rest up so I could stretch my legs out. "Mr. Waters, your dinner is ready." "Send it in please" Finally Iv'e been waiting a grip for my food, how long does it take to make lobster, after all this is first class.  "Sorry for your wait sir." "It's fine it's here now." I was so glad to eat I didn't waste any time and dug in.  After I finished I pulled out my phone to text my cousin Tyler to let him know my trip was cut short.

Me: Hey cuz looks like i'll be be returning back a little earlier than planned things, didn't work out in Tokyo call me when you see this
                                                  Sent 12:30

He must be busy right now. Looking at my watch I see that I still have some hours before I arrive to New York so I take a sip of my champagne and lay my head back to get some sleep.

Anastasia's POV

"Thank you sir, you won't regret it I will work hard and do my best, I won't let you down you can guarantee that!" "You're welcome Anastasia your first assignment begins tomorrow I want to see some good photos, have a great day!"